Uruguay vs Brazil World Cup Qualifying live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Uruguay and Brazil face off in a World Cup qualifier showdown at Estadio Centenario on Wednesday (1am, UK time).
How to live stream Uruguay vs Brazil online:
Bet365* streams a selection of World Cup qualifier matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Uruguay vs Brazil, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Uruguay vs Brazil odds
*Odds correct as of 15:00 on October 15
Heading into matchday four of South America’s qualifying phase for the 2026 World Cup finals Brazil find themselves in second place having picked up seven points from nine available. It was last time out the record five-time world champions dropped their first points when they played out a 1-1 draw with Venezuela which didn’t leave the Cuiabá bemused. Uruguay are two places behind though are looking to end a two-game winless run.
2026 FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) top four
- Argentina: 3 games, 9 points
- Brazil: 3 games, 7 points
- Colombia: 3 games, 5 points
- Uruguay: 3 games, 4 points
Uruguay vs Brazil predictions
Uruguay vs Brazil: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||4/5 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||0-2||8/1 with Boylesports|
|First Goalscorer||Rodrygo||17/2 with Sky Bet|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Uruguay vs Brazil predictions:
- Uruguay haven’t won any of their last four games against Brazil.
- Brazil have kept 11 clean sheets in their past 20 matches.
- Seven of the last 10 Brazil away matches have resulted in BTTS No.
- Across seven of the last 10 Brazil away matches, there have been under 2.5 goals.
Uruguay vs Brazil match tip
Neymar has scored 11 goals across his last 11 international appearances.
Uruguay vs Brazil team news
Mathías Olivera is hoping to start here after coming off the bench to net in Uruguay’s 2-2 draw at Colombia last time out. Cristian Olivera and Giorgian de Arrascaeta are in contention to be part of Marcelo Bielsa’s eleven. Gabriel Jesus is among those looking to make Fernando Diniz’s starting lineup though Rodrygo, Neymar, Vinicius Jr and Richarlison are expected to make up Brazil’s attack.
Uruguay vs Brazil head-to-head record
- 14 Oct 2021 – Brazil 4-1 Uruguay – FIFA World Cup qualifying
- 17 Nov 2020 – Uruguay 0-2 Brazil – FIFA World Cup qualifying
- 16 Nov 2018 – Brazil 1-0 Uruguay – International Friendly
- 24 Mar 2017 – Uruguay 1-4 Brazil – FIFA World Cup qualifying
- 25 Mar 2016 – Brazil 2-2 Uruguay – FIFA World Cup qualifying
Uruguay have failed to win any of their previous 12 matches with Brazil (nine losses and three draws).