Ukraine vs England predictions: Tips, odds and team news
Ukraine and England face off in a Euro 2024 qualifier on Saturday at 5pm (UK time).
Ukraine vs England odds
*Odds correct as of 19:30 on September 6
England are cruising towards a fourth consecutive European Championship appearance. Gareth Southgate’s men are perfect after their opening four Group C in which they’ve netted 15 goals while conceding just once. Ukraine, having played one game fewer, are six points back after registering two wins across their first three qualifiers. This showdown will take place in Wrocław, Poland with England seeking a ninth away win on the bounce.
Ukraine vs England - Double Up Boost
You can claim this incredible Double Up Boost from Sky Bet ahead of the Euro 2024 qualifier between Ukraine and England.
- Sign up or log in at Sky Bet using this link
- Navigate to the Ukraine vs England betting page
- Claim your Double Up Boost on Kane to have 2+Shots on Target and Belling to have 1+ Shot on Target.
Max Stake varies - see bet slip for details. 'Was' price correct as of 15:00 on 07/09. Limited availability. Eligibility restrictions and further T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs can be found here. 18+ Begambleaware.
Ukraine vs England predictions
Ukraine vs England: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||8/1 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||0-2||23/4 with Unibet|
|First Goalscorer||Harry Kane||7/2 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Ukraine vs England predictions:
- England have won their last three matches in a row without conceding a goal
- Ukraine have not won seven of their last nine home matches.
- England have won six of the last seven matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals.
- Harry Kane has netted six goals across his most recent six international appearances.
- Over the course of their last 21 away matches, England have been involved in just five matches in which they’ve both scored and conceded during the same 90 minutes.
Ukraine vs England match tip
In 19 of the last 21 Ukraine home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5.
Ukraine vs England Bet-Builder tip
England have won six of their last seven matches. Furthermore, in those games, they’ve scored more than 1.5 goals.
England have won six of the last seven matches while scoring more than 1.5 goals.
England have won six of their last seven matches.
Ukraine vs England team news
Chelsea winger Mykhailo Mudryk returned to action over the weekend as he overcame an injury worry for Ukraine. Experienced midfielders Ruslan Malinovskyi and Yevhen Konoplyanka though have not been named in Serhiy Rebrov’s squad. Three Lions boss Southgate left Raheem Sterling and James Ward-Prowse out of his England squad but there’s a place for Al-Ettifaq midfielder Jordan Henderson. Trent Alexander-Arnold and Jack Grealish have dropped out due to injury while John Stones, Reece James, Luke Shaw and Mason Mount are the other notable absentees.
Ukraine vs England head-to-head record
- 26 Mar 2023 – England v Ukraine – UEFA European Championship Qualifying
- 03 Jul 2021 – Ukraine 0-4 England – UEFA European Championship Qualifying
- 10 Sep 2013 – Ukraine 0-0 England – FIFA World Cup Qualifying
- 11 Sep 2012 – England 1-1 Ukraine – FIFA World Cup Qualifying
- 19 Jun 2012 – England 1-0 Ukraine – UEFA European Championship
Across their last eight meetings, Ukraine has picked up one win while England have won five times.
Ukraine vs England Squawka Says
Recommended bet5:00 pm Saturday September 09
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 23/4 Bet with Unibet Sign Up Offer – Up to £40 back in free bets plus £10 on Casino
- Euro 2024 qualifying betting tips & predictions
- Football Accumulator tips
- Latest live streaming fixtures