Udinese vs Juventus live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Udinese and Juventus face off in a Serie A showdown at Stadio Friuli on Sunday evening (7:45pm, UK time).
Udinese vs Juventus odds
Udinese are targeting a first season-opening win in Serie A since the 2019/2020 campaign while Juventus look to make it eight consecutive seasons without losing on the opening weekend. The hosts finished last season in 12th place after losing their last four matches on the bounce. It nevertheless represents their average recent performance in Serie A as since the 2012/13 season, they’ve never ended higher than 12th or lower than 16th. The one-time undisputed rulers of Italian football Juventus, meanwhile, ranked seventh, their lowest placement since the 2010/11 season. A win here would also see head coach Massimiliano Allegri become the second Juventus manager to reach the milestone of 250 wins in all competitions since 1929/30, after Giovanni Trapattoni (319).
How to live stream Udinese vs Juventus online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Udinese vs Juventus, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Udinese vs Juventus predictions
Udinese vs Juventus: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||4/5 with Sky Bet|
|Correct Score||0-2||15/2 with Midnite|
|First Goalscorer||Federico Chiesa||13/2 with Sky Bet|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Udinese vs Juventus predictions:
- Udinese haven’t won their last six matches in a row against Juventus
- Udinese have only won one of their last five home games against Juventus
- Udinese have conceded at least one goal against Juventus in the last eight home games
- Juventus have won the most Serie A season openers (59), including six of the most recent seven games.
- Udinese have lost two of their last three Serie A season openers, as many such defeats as in the previous six Serie A campaigns.
Udinese vs Juventus match tip
Federico Chiesa has been involved in five goals against Udinese in Serie A (two goals and three assists), only against AC Milan and Bologna (both six) has he been directly involved in more goals in the competition.
Udinese vs Juventus team news
Three players are missing for Udinese head coach Andrea Sottil as he plans to cause an early upset. Brenner (27 goals), who is one of only three players born since 2000 to have scored at least 20 goals in the competition, should lead Udinese’s attack.
|None||Enzo Ebosse, Kingsley Ehizibue, Gerard Deulofeu||None|
Mattia De Sciglio, who is still recovering from a serious knee injury, remains Juve’s only absentee heading into their 2023/24 campaign.
|None||Mattia De Sciglio||None|
Udinese vs Juventus head-to-head record
- 04/06/2023 – Udinese 0-1 Juventus – Serie A
- 07/01/2023 – Juventus 1-0 Udinese – Serie A
- 15/01/2022 – Juventus 2-0 Udinese – Serie A
- 22/08/2021 – Udinese 2-2 Juventus – Serie A
- 02/05/2021 – Udinese 1-2 Juventus – Serie A
Juventus have got the better of Udinese of late, unbeaten in their last six Serie A matches (five wins and one draw). Udinese are looking for their first league win over Juve since July 2020.