Turkey v Latvia predictions: Tips, odds and team news
Turkey and Latvia face off in a Euro 2024 qualifying showdown at the Konya Büyükşehir Arena on Sunday (7:45pm, UK time).
Turkey vs Latvia odds
*Odds correct as of 16:00 on October 13
The hosts come into this game knowing they will qualify for Euro 2024 with victory over bottom side Latvia and Wales failing to beat Croatia, or if this game ends in a draw and the Dragons lose.
Euro 2024 qualifying Group D table
- Turkey: 6 games, 13 points
- Croatia: 5 games, 10 points
- Armenia: 6 games, 7 points
- Wales: 5 games, 7 points
- Latvia: 6 games, 3 points
Turkey vs Latvia predictions
Turkey vs Latvia: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||1/2 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||2-0||5/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Bertug Yildirim||4/1 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Turkey vs Latvia predictions:
- Latvia are currently on a seven-game losing streak.
- Latvia lost their last four away matches on the bounce.
- Latvia failed to score in two of their last three Euro qualifiers.
- Latvia conceded a goal in each of their last 10 matches.
- Turkey failed to score in one of their last three Euro qualifiers at home.
Turkey vs Latvia match tip
Turkey has kept a clean sheet in eight of their last 10 home Euro qualifiers.
Turkey vs Latvia team news
Hakan Çalhanoğlu is the most capped player in Turkey’s current squad having made 81 international appearances to date. He’s scored one fewer goals than Cenk Tosun (18). Jānis Ikaunieks is Latvia’s most prolflic player. The 28-year-old RFS midfielder has bagged 13 goals in 52 matches.
Turkey vs Latvia head-to-head record
- 16 Jun 2023 – Latvia 2-3 Turkey – UEFA Euro qualifying
- 11 Oct 2021 – Latvia 1-2 Turkey – World Cup qualifying
- 30 Mar 2021 – Turkey 3-3 Latvia – World Cup qualifying
- 03 Sep 2015 – Turkey 1-1 Latvia – UEFA Euro qualifying
- 13 Oct 2014 – Latvia 1-1 Turkey – UEFA Euro qualifying
Turkey are unbeaten in their last six matches with Latvia (four draws and two wins).