Tottenham vs Fulham predictions: Premier League tips, odds and team news
Tottenham will be looking to return to the top of the Premier League table when they host Fulham on Monday at 8pm (UK time).
Tottenham vs Fulham odds
*Odds correct as of 07:15 on October 23
Tottenham went into the international break as one of two teams left unbeaten in the Premier League and ahead of rivals Arsenal on goal difference. They had won six of their opening eight games, drawing the other two, and won two back-to-back against Liverpool and Luton following their draw with Arsenal. The north London club have since dropped to fourth over the course of the weekend, with their rivals already playing, but they sit just one point behind leaders Manchester City. It’s a fine start to life as Tottenham boss for Ange Postecoglou, who has already wrapped up two Manager of the Month awards.
Fulham, meanwhile, are in the bottom half of the table, with 11 points from their opening eight games. It was a slightly rocky start for the Cottagers as they won just one of their opening four matches, but that run did include a draw with Arsenal at the Emirates. They have also steadied the ship since, with two wins from their past four. There have been victories over Luton and Sheffield United, as well as a draw against Crystal Palace — only losing to Chelsea.
Tottenham vs Fulham: Predictions
|Correct Score||Tottenham 2-0 Fulham||15/2|
|First Goalscorer||Son Heung-min||7/2|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Tottenham vs Fulham predictions:
- Tottenham have conceded just two goals at home so far this season.
- Tottenham have attempted 153 shots in the Premier League this season.
- Fulham are without a win in their last 10 Premier League London derbies, including all four this season.
- Tottenham have won their last three Premier League games against Fulham.
- Son Heung-min has scored six Premier League goals so far this season; only Erling Haaland (9) and Mohamed Salah (7) have more.
Tottenham have really become about finishing strong in the Premier League in recent matches. Nine of their last 13 league goals have been scored in the second half of matches. Those nine goals include three in the 90th minute or later in their last two home league games, winning both thanks to the added-time winners.
Son is the Premier League’s third-highest goalscorer so far this season with six goals. Tottenham have a perfect home record in the Premier League and have conceded just twice so far on their own turf. Postecoglou’s side have scored just four of their last 13 Premier League goals in the first half, while eight of the last 10 Premier League goals in matches involving Fulham have come in the second half.
Yves Bissouma is suspended, while Ivan Persisic and Manor Solomon remain out long-term. Brennan Johnson could return to contention, but did need monitoring over the weekend. Rodrigo Bentancur and Ryan Sessegnon have also been ruled out.
There haven’t been any positive update for Fulham with regards to their injuries, meaning Tosin Adarabioyo, Adama Traore, Kenny Tete and Issa Diop are all still out.
Tottenham vs Fulham head-to-head record
- 29 August 2023 – Fulham 1-1 Tottenham – EFL Cup
- 23 January 2023 – Fulham 0-1 Tottenham – Premier League
- 3 September 2022 – Tottenham 2-1 Fulham – Premier League
- 4 March 2021 – Fulham 0-1 Tottenham – Premier League
- 13 January 2021 – Tottenham 1-1 Fulham – Premier League
Fulham beat Tottenham on penalties after a 1-1 draw in the EFL Cup earlier this season, but haven’t tasted victory in this fixture in the Premier League since 2013.
Tottenham vs Fulham Squawka Says
Recommended bet8:00 pm Monday October 23
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 15/2 Bet with Copybet Welcome Offer: Bet £10, get £40 in free bets – December 2023