Sunderland vs Birmingham predictions: tips, odds and team news
Sunderland and Birmingham go head to head in the Championship on Saturday at 12:30pm (UK time).
Sunderland vs Birmingham odds
18+ only. BeGambleAware.
Sunderland have got themselves somewhat back on track with four points from their last two games following a damaging three-match losing streak. However, the fact remains that the Black Cats have won just one of their last five matches, leaving them eighth in the Championship table, two points adrift of the playoff places.
As for Birmingham, they’re four without defeat and will be smarting after throwing away a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 late on against high-flying Ipswich Town last time out. The Blues are sitting comfortably in 15th, but will want to string some results together to make an outside run at the playoffs.
How to live stream Sunderland vs Birmingham online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Championship matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Sunderland vs Birmingham, eligible readers outside the UK can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Unavailable to stream for UK residents. Other geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Sunderland vs Birmingham: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||4/5 with Betfair|
|Correct Score||Sunderland 2-1 Birmingham||15/2 with BetGoodwin|
|First Goalscorer||Jack Clarke||11/2 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Sunderland vs Birmingham predictions:
- Sunderland’s clean sheet in the 0-0 draw against Swansea last week ended a run of four games without.
- Birmingham are without a clean sheet in their last seven matches.
- Sunderland have beaten Birmingham 2-1 in their last two meetings.
- Jack Clarke has scored Sunderland’s first goal of the game on five occasions this Championship season.
Jack Clarke has scored nine Championship goals so far this season, just six less than the rest of the Sunderland team combined.
Sunderland team news
|–||Ajibola Alese, Corry Evans, Jay Matete, Timothee Pembele||–|
Sunderland remain without injured quartet Ajibola Alese, Corry Evans, Jay Matete and Timothee Pembele for this match.
Birmingham team news
|–||Alfie Chang, George Hall, Keshi Anderson, Lee Buchanan, Tyler Roberts||–|
Alfie Chang, George Hall, Keshi Anderson, Lee Buchanan and Tyler Roberts make up a lengthy injury list for the visitors.
Sunderland vs Birmingham head-to-head record
- 15/04/23 – Sunderland 2-1 Birmingham – Championship
- 11/11/22 – Birmingham 1-2 Sunderland – Championship
- 30/01/18 – Birmingham 3-1 Sunderland – Championship
- 23/12/17 – Sunderland 1-1 Birmingham – Championship
- 27/08/14 – Birmingham 0-3 Sunderland – EFL Cup
Sunderland did the double over Birmingham last season after going winless against the Blues in their previous four league meetings.
Sunderland vs Birmingham: Squawka Says
Recommended bet12:30 pm Saturday November 11
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 15/2 Claim Here