Sporting vs Estrela Primeira Liga live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Sporting and Estrela face off in a Primeira Liga showdown at Estádio José Alvalade on Sunday (8:30pm, UK time).
Sporting vs Estrela odds
*Odds correct as of 15:30 on November 1
Sporting are second in the young Primeira Liga table having accumulated 25 points from their opening nine matches (eight wins and one draw). They can go back above rivals Benfica by avoiding defeat here. Estrela, meanwhile, are currently on a two-game winning streak after going four matches without a win. They sit ninth in the table.
Primeira Liga top four
- Benfica: 10 games, 25 points
- Sporting: 9 games, 25 points
- FC Porto: 10 games, 22 points
- Braga: 10 games, 20 points
How to live stream Sporting vs Estrela online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Primeira Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Sporting vs Estrela, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Sporting vs Estrela predictions
Sporting vs Estrela: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||10/11 with Sky Bet|
|Correct Score||3-0||7/1 with Sky Bet|
|First Goalscorer||Viktor Gyökeres||3/1 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Sporting vs Estrela predictions:
- Sporting have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four Primeira Liga home matches.
- Sporting have netted at least two goals in four of their last five Primeira Liga home games.
- Sporting have won their last five Primeira Liga home games.
- Sporting have opened the scoring in each of their previous five Primeira Liga home matches.
Sporting vs Estrela match tip
Paulinho has scored in three of Sporting’s last five Primeira Liga home matches.
Sporting vs Estrela team news
There are no Sporting players currently reported injured or suspended, while Bruno Brigido is missing for Estrela as he’s nursing a muscle injury.
Sporting vs Estrela head-to-head record
- 25/04/09 – Sporting 2-1 Estrela – Primera Liga
- 05/12/08 – Estrela 1-3 Sporting – Primera Liga
- 27/02/08 – Sporting 1-0 Estrela – Taça de Portugal
- 17/02/08 – Sporting 2-0 Estrela – Primera Liga
- 16/09/07 – Estrela 0-2 Sporting – Primera Liga
Sporting is currently on a seven-game winning streak against Estrela.