Sporting CP vs Rio Ave live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Sporting and Rio Ave face off in a Primeira Liga showdown at Estádio José Alvalade on Monday (8:15pm, UK time).
Sporting CP vs Rio Ave odds
*Odds correct as of 15:00 on September 20
Heading into this latest round of Primeira Liga fixtures, Sporting find themselves level on points with leaders Boavista after five matches played. Rúben Amorim’s side are unbeaten having won four of their previous league outings and last time out they beat Moreirense 3-0 at home. They’ve yet to concede a goal in front of their supporters. Rio Ave, meanwhile, are sitting in 12th place on five points and head to Portugal’s capital looking to break a four-game winless streak (two losses and two draws).
How to live stream Sporting CP vs Rio Ave online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Primeira Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Sporting vs Rio Ave, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Sporting CP vs Rio Ave predictions
Sporting CP vs Rio Ave: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||8/13 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||Sporting CP 1-0 Rio Ave||7/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Paulinho||10/3 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Sporting CP vs Rio Ave predictions:
- Sporting haven’t lost in their last five games.
- They’re currently on a three-game winning streak at home.
- Rio Ave, meanwhile, are on a four-game winless run.
- Sporting have scored at least one goal in each of their last five matches.
- Eight previous meetings in this fixture have ended 1-0 in Sporting’s favour.
Sporting CP vs Rio Ave match tip
Rio Ave have failed to score in their last three Primeira Liga meetings with Sporting.
Sporting CP vs Rio Ave team news
Jerry St. Juste remains sideined for Sporting this weekend. Jhonatan (thigh) is the only Rio Ave player unavailable when they visit Portugal’s capital.
Sporting CP vs Rio Ave head-to-head record
- 06/02/2023 – Rio Ave 0-1 Sporting CP – Primeira Liga
- 07/12/2022 – Rio Ave 0-2 Sporting CP – Taça da Liga
- 13/08/2022 – Sporting CP 3-0 Rio Ave – Primeira Liga
- 05/05/2021 – Rio Ave 0-2 Sporting CP – Primeira Liga
- 15/01/2021 – Sporting CP 1-1 Rio Ave – Primeira Liga
Sporting have won their last four meetings with Rio Ave in all competitions without conceding.