Sporting CP vs Moreirense live stream: predictions, tips, odds & team news
Sporting CP will be hoping to continue their unbeaten start to the new season when they host Moreirense on Sunday at 8:30pm (UK time).
How to live stream Sporting CP vs Moreirense online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Primeira Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Sporting CP vs Moreirense, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Sporting CP vs Moreirense odds
*Odds correct as of 18:20 on September 13
As we return from the first international break of the season, Sporting CP are one of four teams still unbeaten in the Primeira Liga. It’s been an impressive start to the campaign for Sporting CP, who underwhelmed last season, missing out on Champions League football. Ruben Amorim’s opened the season with a home win over Vizela before beating Casa Pia and Famalicao. However, the perfect start did come to an end before the international break as Sporting were held to a 1-1 draw by Braga which, of course, is understandable.
Moreirense, meanwhile, have won just one of their opening four league matches on their return to the top flight. The Liga Portugal 2 champions finished 10 points clear at the top of the table last season to secure their promotion to the Primeira Liga. However, they had one of the hardest opening matches, losing 2-1 to Porto. Moreirense then draw with Famalicao before getting their first win over Chaves. But, there was another defeat before the international break, with Moreirense losing 3-2 to Braga.
Sporting CP vs Moreirense predictions
Sporting CP vs Moreirense: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||5/4 with Betfair|
|Correct Score||Sporting CP 2-1 Moreirense||9/1 with BoyleSports|
|First Goalscorer||Paulinho||10/3 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Sporting CP vs Moreirense predictions:
- Paulinho is the Primeira Liga’s top scorer this season with four goals in four games.
- Moreirense have scored in three of their four league games this season.
- Sporting CP are unbeaten in their past nine home league matches (seven wins).
- Sporting CP have won 18 of their 26 games against Moreirense.
- Sporting CP have won their past seven home games against Moreirense.
Sporting CP vs Moreirense match tip
Paulinho has been the main man in front of goal for Sporting CP this season, leading the way in the Primeira Liga. The Portuguese forward started the season on the bench but still managed to score in his 26 minutes against Vizela, before earning a starting berth. He made the most of it in his next game, bagging a brace against Casa Pia before also netting the only goal as Sporting CP beat Famalicao. The goals have come despite Paulinho playing out wide too, with new signing Viktor Gyokeres preferred through the middle.
Sporting CP vs Moreirense team news
Sporting CP team news
|–||Jeremiah St. Juste||–|
Moreirense have no injury concerns as the Primeira Liga returns from the international break.
Moreirense team news
Sporting CP vs Moreirense head-to-head record
- 14 March 2022 – Moreirense 0-2 Sporting CP – Primeira Liga
- 23 October 2021 – Sporting CP 1-0 Moreirense – Primeira Liga
- 5 April 2021 – Moreirense 1-1 Sporting CP – Primeira Liga
- 28 November 2020 – Sporting CP 2-1 Moreirense – Primeira Liga
- 6 July 2020 – Moreirense 0-0 Sporting CP – Primeira Liga
Sporting are unbeaten in their past 18 games against Moreirense since being knocked out of the Portuguese Cup in 2012. That extra-time victory was one of just two for Moreirense in this fixture, also winning a league meeting in 2003.
Sporting CP vs Moreirense Squawka Says
Recommended bet8:30 pm Sunday September 17
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 9/1 Bet with Boylesports Sign-Up Offer: Bet £10, Get £10 in Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus – October 2023