Sporting vs Arouca Primeira Liga live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Sporting and Arouca face off in a Primeira Liga showdown at Estádio José Alvalade on Sunday (8:30pm, UK time).
How to live stream Sporting vs Arouca online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Primeira Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Sporting v Arouca, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Sporting vs Arouca odds
*Odds correct as of 08:00 on October 5
Heading into this latest round of Primeira Liga fixtures Sporting find themselves sitting atop the championship table on 19 points. Rúben Amorim’s men are unbeaten through seven matches having won six of those contests. Arouca, meanwhile, are in 13th place on six points and remain winless since an opening weekend 4-3 win over Estoril.
Primeira Liga top four
- Benfica: 8 games, 21 points
- Sporting: 7 games, 19 points
- Braga: 8 games, 16 points
- Porto: 7 games, 16 points
Sporting vs Arouca predictions
Sporting vs Arouca: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||4/5 with Betfair|
|Correct Score||3-0||7/1 with Betfair|
|First Goalscorer||Paulinho||7/2 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Sporting vs Arouca predictions:
- Sporting are on a four-game winning streak at home.
- Arouca have failed to score in their last three Primeira Liga contests (losing each time).
- Sporting have kept a clean sheet in each of their last three Primeira Liga home games.
- Paulinho opened the scoring in two of Sporting’s last three home Primeira Liga games.
- Sporting have won six of their last seven home matches against Arouca.
Sporting vs Arouca match tip
Viktor Gyokeres has scored three goals across his previous three Primeira Liga appearances.
Sporting vs Arouca team news
Jerry St. Juste is the only player missing for Sporting, while Arouca must do without the suspended David Simão and inured Benji Michel.
Sporting vs Arouca head-to-head record
- 16/04/2023 – Sporting 1-1 Arouca – Primeira Liga
- 24/01/2023 – Arouca 1-2 Sporting – Taça da Liga
- 29/10/2022 – Arouca 1-0 Sporting – Primeira Liga
- 05/03/2022 – Sporting 2-0 Arouca – Primeira Liga
- 02/10/2021 – Arouca 1-2 Sporting – Primeira Liga
During the last 15 meetings, Sporting won 13 times, there has been 1 draw and Arouca picked up one victory.