Spartak Subotica vs Partizan Belgrade live stream: predictions, tips, odds & team news
Partizan Belgrade will be hoping to continue their unbeaten start to the Serbian SuperLiga when they travel to face Spartak Subotica on Friday at 7pm (UK time).
Spartak Subotica vs Partizan Belgrade odds
*Odds correct as of 15:15 on October 18
Partizan haven’t won the league since 2017, having to watch bitter rivals Crvena zvezda take the trophy six seasons in a row. However, they have started the new campaign in fine fashion, being the early pacesetters. After nine games, Partizan have won eight times, only dropping points in a draw against TSC on the opening weekend. The winning run leaves Partizan four points clear at the top of the table, ahead of Crvena zvezda in second place.
Spartak Subotica have had a bit of a weird season so far. Sitting in the top half, Spartak Subotica have won five and lost five of their opening 10 games, with negative goal difference. The large majority of their defeats came in the opening six matches, as Spartak sat with a record of two wins and four defeats. Since returning from the September international break, Spartak started to turn things around and have now won three of their last four.
How can I live stream Spartak Subotica vs Partizan Belgrade online?
Bet365* stream a selection of Serbian SuperLiga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Spartak Subotica vs Partizan Belgrade, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Spartak Subotica vs Partizan Belgrade predictions
Spartak Subotica vs Partizan Belgrade: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||4/7 with Paddy Power|
|Correct Score||Spartak Subotica 1-3 Partizan Belgrade||11/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Matheus Saldanha||TBC|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Spartak Subotica vs Partizan Belgrade predictions:
- Matheus Saldanha has scored seven goals in 13 games across all competitions.
- Partizan Belgrade have won their last eight league matches.
- Spartak Subotica have scored in seven of their 10 league matches this season.
- Partizan Belgrade have conceded in six of their nine league games this season.
Spartak Subotica vs Partizan Belgrade match tip
Partizan appear to be in unstoppable form in the league with eight straight victories, and they’ll be hoping the October international break hasn’t put paid to that. However, they have shown some signs of weakness defensively. Despite keeping two consecutive clean sheets, Partizan have conceded in six of their nine league games this season, letting in 10 goals.
Spartak Subotica vs Partizan Belgrade team news
Spartak Subotica vs Partizan Belgrade head-to-head record
- 19 February 2023 – Spartak Subotica 1-2 Partizan Belgrade – Serbian SuperLiga
- 10 November 2022 – Partizan Belgrade 0-1 Spartak Subotica – Serbian SuperLiga
- 6 March 2022 – Spartak Subotica 0-1 Partizan Belgrade – Serbian SuperLiga
- 26 September 2021 – Partizan Belgrade 5-0 Spartak Subotica – Serbian SuperLiga
- 25 April 2021 – Partizan Belgrade 2-1 Spartak Subotica – Serbian SuperLiga
Partizan Belgrade have won 24 of their 35 matches against Spartak Subotica, but one of their five defeats came just under a year ago. Matheus Saldanha will be hoping to be among the goals again having drawn two consecutive blanks to end a four-game scoring streak.
Spartak Subotica vs Partizan Belgrade Squawka Says
Recommended bet7:00 pm Friday October 20
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 11/1 Bet with Bet365 Free Bet Offers – Bet £10 get £30 when you sign up – December 2023