Spain vs Georgia Euro 2024 qualifier predictions: Tips, odds and team news
Spain and Georgia meet in a Euro 2024 qualifying showdown at Estadio José Zorrilla on Sunday (7:45pm UK time).
Spain vs Georgia odds
Odds correct as of 18:20 on November 17
Spain have already booked their place at next summer’s tournament with Scotland joining them from Group A meaning there’s no chance of Georgia progressing. That being said, the hosts will still be looking for all three points as they look to top the group ahead of the Tartan Army. After a 2-0 defeat to Scotland in March, Luis Enrique’s side have been perfect, winning each of their last five qualifying matches and conceding just twice in that time.
Georgia, meanwhile, followed up a 4-0 victory over Cyprus with a hard-fought 2-2 draw against Scotland on Thursday, with a 92nd-minute strike from Lawrence Shankland denying them all three points. They had twice taken the lead through Napoli’s Khvicha Kvaratskhelia but suffered heartbreak late on, leaving them fourth in the table on eight points.
Spain vs Georgia predictions
Spain vs Georgia: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||2/5 with Betfair|
|Correct Score||4-0||13/2 with Paddy Power|
|First Goalscorer||Álvaro Morata||TBC|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Spain vs Georgia predictions:
- Spain are on a five-game winning streak in Euro qualifying.
- Spain kept a clean sheet in three of their last four Euro qualification games.
- Georgia are on a two-game ECQ losing streak away from home.
- Spain won their last seven Euro qualifying home games without conceding.
- Spain opened the scoring in each of their previous 15 home ECQ matches.
Spain vs Georgia match tip
Spain have scored over 2.5 goals in six of their last seven European Championship qualification games at home, while four of their six wins in qualifying has seen them score three or more times. Spain found the back of the net seven times against Georgia in the reverse fixture and will be hoping to end their qualifying campaign in style.
Spain vs Georgia team news
Spain team news
|–||César Azpilicueta, Álex Baena, Abel Ruiz||–|
Álex Grimaldo, Aleix García and Rodrigo Riquelme will be hoping to have made their international debuts before this outing.
Georgia team news
A pretty much settled Georgia team will continue to look towards Napoli star Khvicha Kvaratskhelia and Ajax forward Georges Mikautadze.
Spain vs Georgia head-to-head record
- 08 Sep 2023 – Georgia 1-7 Spain – European Championship qualifier
- 05 Sep 2021 – Spain 4-0 Georgia – World Cup qualifier
- 28 Mar 2021 – Georgia 1-2 Spain – World Cup qualifier
- 07 Jun 2016 – Spain 0-1 Georgia – International Friendly
- 15 Oct 2013 – Spain 2-0 Georgia – World Cup qualifier
Spain won five of their last six meetings with Georgia, scoring 11 times in the last two meetings between the two sides.
Spain vs Georgia Squawka says:
Recommended bet7:45 pm Sunday November 19
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 13/2 Bet Here