Northern Ireland vs Slovenia live stream: tips, odds & team news
Slovenia will be hoping to move one step closer to qualifying for Euro 2024 when they face Northern Ireland on Tuesday at 7:45pm (UK time).
Northern Ireland vs Slovenia odds
*Odds correct as of 09:00 on October 16
Slovenia made it three straight wins in Group H with a 3-0 victory over Finland on Saturday to stay top of the table with just three games remaining. Two goals from Benjamin Sesko and a stoppage time strike from Erik Janza ensured they remain above Denmark on goal difference, as they look to qualify for a European Championship for just the second time in their history and the first since 2000.
Northern Ireland meanwhile, finally ended their five game losing streak in qualifying with a 3-0 win over minnows San Marino. Their hopes of reaching a second European Championships are all but done with just six points from their opening seven games haven fallen to defeats to Finland, Denmark and Kazakhstan and Slovenia themselves in the reverse fixture.
How to live stream Northern Ireland vs Slovenia online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Euro 2024 qualifier matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Northern Ireland vs Slovenia, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Northern Ireland vs Slovenia predictions
Northern Ireland vs Slovenia: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||11/10 with Betway|
|Correct Score||Northern Ireland 1-2 Slovenia||9/1 with BetGoodwin|
|First Goalscorer||Benjamin Sesko||6/1 with Betfred|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Northern Ireland vs Slovenia predictions:
- Northern Ireland have lost every Euro 2024 qualifier when not playing San Marino.
- Slovenia have won their last three Euro 2024 qualifiers.
- Benjamin Sesko has scored four goals in six appearances in qualifying.
- Slovenia have five wins from seven Euro 2024 qualifiers (D1, L1).
Northern Ireland vs Slovenia match tip
Benjamin Sesko has been Slovenia’s main man in Euro 2024 qualifying, scoring four goals and providing two assists in his six appearances, averaging a goal or an assist every 84 minutes. The RB Leipzig man scored twice against Finland at the weekend and is just one goal away from reaching double figures for his country.
Northern Ireland vs Slovenia team news
Shane Lavery and Dale Taylor have dropped out of the Northern Ireland squad due to injury, and they have now been joined on the sidelines by Gavin Whyte, who was replaced by Portsmouth’s Paddy Lane. Steven Davis, Stuart Dallas, Corry Evans were all not picked due to injury, but Daniel Ballard returned from injury against San Marino and should start once more.
Miha Zajc has had to pull out of the Slovenia squad due to injury, while the likes of Martin Turk, Domen Crnigoj and Tomi Horvat have dropped out from the roster that played in June. Benjamin Sesko and Andraz Sporar should lead the line once more.
Northern Ireland vs Slovenia head-to-head record
- 07 Sep 2023 – Slovenia 4-2 Northern Ireland – Euro 2024 qualifying
- 28 Mar 2016 – Northern Ireland 1-0 Slovenia – Friendly
- 29 Mar 2011 – Northern Ireland 0-0 Slovenia – Euro 2012 qualifying
- 3 Sep 2010 – Slovenia 0-1 Northern Ireland – Euro 2012 qualifying
- 1 Apr 2009 – Northern Ireland 1-0 Slovenia – World Cup 2010 qualifying
Jonny Evans scored in both ends as Northern Ireland fell to their first defeat in five to Slovenia in the reverse fixture.
Northern Ireland vs Slovenia Squawka Says
Recommended bet7:45 pm Tuesday October 17
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 9/1 Bet with BetGoodwin Sign-Up Offer: 50% back as a free bet up to £25 on first day losses
- Euro 2024 qualifying betting tips & predictions
- Football Accumulator tips
- Latest live streaming fixtures