Sevilla v PSV Champions League predictions: Tips, odds and team news
Sevilla and PSV go head-to-head in the Champions League on Wednesday at 5:45pm (UK time).
Sevilla vs PSV odds
*Odds correct as of 17:00 on November 28
Heading into matchday five Sevilla find themselves on the foot of Champions League Group B following their loss at Arsenal and PSV’s win over Lens last time out. Diego Alonso’s men have accumulated two points while their Dutch visitors are on five. “The two of us, along with Sevilla, will be fighting for the second and third spots,” said PSV manager Peter Bosz. “Arsenal are on a different level. The battle between the other three teams will be quite interesting.”
Sevilla vs PSV predictions
Sevilla vs PSV: Predictions
|8/13 with BetMGM
|9/1 with Bet365
|Luuk de Jong
|6/1 with Bet365
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Sevilla vs PSV predictions:
- Both teams have scored in four of Sevilla’s last five Champions League matches.
- The opposition has scored the first goal in three of Sevilla’s previous five Champions League home matches.
- PSV scored in 11 of their last 12 away Champions League matches (including qualifiers).
- PSV have failed to win any of their last 15 games on the road in the Champions League (five draws and 10 losses).
Nemanja Gudelj has scored in two of Sevilla’s last three Champions League matches.
Sevilla team news
Alfonso Pastor is missing through a meniscus injury while there are doubts over the availability of Marcão.
PSV team news
|Armel Bella-Kotchap, Armando Obispo, Mauro Junior
Armel Bella-Kotchap, Armando Obispo and Mauro Junior are set to miss out for PSV this week.
Sevilla vs PSV head-to-head record
- 03/10/2023 – PSV 2-2 Sevilla – Champions League
- 23/02/2023 – PSV 2-0 Sevilla – Europa League
- 16/02/2023 – Sevilla 3-0 PSV – Europa League
This is the fourth European meeting between Sevilla and PSV in 2023 – in the first two in the Europa League, there were home wins for both teams (3-0 Sevilla and 2-0 PSV) while the meeting in the Champions League in October was a 2-2 draw.