Arsenal vs Sevilla Champions League predictions: Tips, odds and team news
Arsenal and Sevilla meet in the Champions League on Wednesday at 8pm (UK time).
Arsenal vs Sevilla odds
Arsenal returned to the Champions League in emphatic fashion with a 4-0 home win over PSV Eindhoven on matchday one, in which four different players got on the scoresheet for the Gunners. However, their nine-game unbeaten run in the group stages came crashing down away at Lens last time out, as the French side became the first team to beat Arsenal in a European match after conceding the first goal since Eintracht Frankfurt in November 2019 in the Europa League. The Gunners quickly bounced back, of course, to beat Sevilla 2-1 away from home, meaning they hold on to top spot in the group.
Sevilla, meanwhile, started their campaign with back-to-back draws against Lens and PSV before that loss to Arsenal, in a run of six draws from nine games across all competitions. That streak finally ended with a 3-0 cup win over CD Quintanar, but Sevilla now know that they must do their best to try and avoid defeat at the Emirates to maintain realistic hopes of reaching the Champions League knockout rounds.
Midnite Offer: Bet £10, get £20 in free bets + 50 free spins
Looking for some free bets to boost your betting fund? New bookmaker Midnite are offering customers the chance to get a £20 bet bonus and 50 free spins when they sign up and place a £10 accumulator bet.
- Sign up at Midnite using this link
- Use code BETGETSPORTS on signing up
- Place a £10 bet on 4+ legs, min odds 4.0 bet
- Claim your £20 bonus + 50 Free Spins
18+ New UK Customers. Must bet £10 in total on accas with 4+ legs, min odds 3/1 (4.0). £20 credited as 4x £5 Free Bets and 50 Free Spins, valid for 7 days on selected bets and games only, stakes not returned. Restrictions & T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
Arsenal vs Sevilla predictions
Arsenal vs Sevilla: Predictions
|Correct Score||Arsenal 3-1 Sevilla||10/1|
|First Goalscorer||Youssef En-Nesyri||TBC|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Arsenal vs Sevilla predictions:
- Arsenal have kept just two clean sheets in their last six matches (all comps).
- Sevilla’s clean sheet against Quintanar in the Copa del Rey ended a run of seven games (all comps) without one.
- Youssef En-Nesyri has nine goals in 17 UCL games for Sevilla.
- Arsenal are unbeaten in all seven of their home games this season.
Arsenal vs Sevilla match tip
There have been at least four goals scored in three of Arsenal’s last five matches across all competitions.
Arsenal vs Sevilla team news
Arsenal team news
|–||Gabriel Jesus, Jurrien Timber, Thomas Partey||Emile Smith Rowe, Martin Odegaard|
Arsenal’s top Champions League goalscorer this season, Gabriel Jesus, is once again sidelined with injury alongside Jurrien Timber and Thomas Partey. There are also late doubts over Martin Odegaard.
Sevilla team news
|–||–||Alfonso Pastor, Jesus Navas, Marcao, Sergio Ramos, Suso|
Sevilla’s La Liga match against Celta Vigo on Saturday should help us determine the fitness of the likes of Sergio Ramos, Jesus Navas and Suso.
Arsenal vs Sevilla head-to-head record
- 24 October 2023 – Sevilla 1-2 Arsenal – Champions League
- 19 September 2007 – Arsenal 3-0 Sevilla – Champions League
- 27 November 2007 – Sevilla 3-1 Arsenal – Champions League
Arsenal’s win at Sevilla last month tipped the scales to 2-1 in their favour in the head-to-head stakes between these two teams.
Arsenal vs Sevilla: Squawka Says
Recommended bet8:00 pm Wednesday November 08
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 10/1 Bet with Midnite Sign Up Offer – Bet £10, get £20 in free bets plus 50 free spins – December 2023
- Euro 2024 qualifying betting tips & predictions
- Football Accumulator tips
- Latest live streaming fixtures