Serbia vs Montenegro predictions: tips, odds & team news
Serbia and Montenegro meet in a key Euro 2024 qualifier on Tuesday at 7:45pm (UK time).
Serbia vs Montenegro odds
*Odds correct as of 22:00 on October 16
These two nations — who once flew under the same flag — head into this match separated by just three points. Hosts Serbia sit second in Group G on 10 points but have no margin for error, with Montenegro just two points behind with a game in hand. Should the visitors win, they’ll leapfrog Serbia into the final qualification spot, while even a draw would keep their destiny in their own hands.
Serbia vs Montenegro: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||6/5 with BetGoodwin|
|Correct Score||Serbia 1-1 Montenegro||17/2 with BetGoodwin|
|First Goalscorer||Dusan Tadic||13/2 with Sky Bet|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Serbia vs Montenegro predictions:
- Both teams have scored in Serbia’s last five matches.
- However, they’ve only won twice during that time, and only once competitively.
- Dusan Tadic came into this international break having notched two goals and an assist in his last two starts for Fenerbahce.
Montenegro are the second-lowest scorers in Group G with just five goals, but only Hungary (2) have conceded fewer than their five goals allowed.
Montenegro are unbeaten in their last three matches, while Serbia have won just one of their last four. There hasn’t been a clean sheet in any of the last four Montenegro matches, or any of the last five Serbia matches. Centre-back Stefan Savic has scored in each of his last two qualifying matches.
Neither side has picked up any injuries during this international break. Serbia will continue on without influential attackers Dusan Vlahovic — who scored both goals in Serbia’s 2-0 win over Montenegro in March — and Luka Jovic.
Serbia vs Montenegro head-to-head record
- 27/03/23 – Montenegro 0-2 Serbia – Euro 2024 Qualifying
- 17/11/18 – Serbia 2-1 Montenegro – UEFA Nations League
- 11/10/18 – Montenegro 0-2 Serbia – UEFA Nations League
Serbia have beaten Montenegro in each of their previous three meetings since they each became independent nations. However, Serbia are missing some important players and Montenegro have the better form this time around.
Serbia vs Montenegro Squawka Says
Recommended bet7:45 pm Tuesday October 17
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 17/2 Bet with BetGoodwin Sign-Up Offer: 50% back as a free bet up to £25 on first day losses