Real Madrid v Granada live stream: How to watch La Liga online
Real Madrid and Granada face off in a La Liga showdown at the Santiago Bernabéu on Saturday (5:30pm, UK time).
How to live stream Real Madrid vs Granada online:
Bet365* streams a selection of La Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Real Madrid vs Granada, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Real Madrid vs Granada odds
*Odds correct as of 14:30 on November 28
Heading into this latest round of La Liga fixtures, Real Madrid lead the way after 14 matches played. Carlo Ancelotti’s men are level on points with Girona but with a better head-to-head record and goal difference. The hosts ran out 3-0 winners at Cadiz — their second win on the bounce subsequently extending the club’s unbeaten run to eight matches (six wins and two draws). Granada, meanwhile, are second from bottom after failing to win a third match on the bounce (one draw and two losses). Paco López’s side suffered a 3-1 loss against Alaves meaning they’ve won just one of their previous 13 league matches (seven losses and four draws).
Real Madrid vs Granada predictions
Real Madrid vs Granada: Predictions
|10/13 with BetMGM
|6/1 with Bet365
|4/1 with Midnite
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Real Madrid vs Granada predictions:
- Granada lost their last three La Liga away games.
- Real Madrid scored at least two goals in five of their last six La Liga home matches.
- Granada conceded at least two goals in three of their last four La Liga road games.
- Real Madrid won five of their last six La Liga home games (one draw).
- Granada failed to score in three of their last five La Liga away games.
Real Madrid vs Granada match tip
Two of Real Madrid’s last four La Liga matches at home ended with a home victory and the opposition not scoring.
Real Madrid vs Granada team news
Real Madrid team news
|Luka Modric, Vinícius Júnior, Eduardo Camavinga, Arda Güler, Kepa, Aurelien Tchouameni, Éder Militão, Thibaut Courtois
Aside from long-term absentees Éder Militão and Thibaut Courtois, the record Spanish champions are missing Vinícius Júnior as well as infleuntial midfielders Luka Modric and Eduardo Camavinga and Aurelien Tchouameni.
Granada team news
|Jesús Vallejo, Miguel Angel Rubio
Jesús Vallejo and Miguel Angel Rubio are the only players ruled out for Granada this weekend.
Real Madrid vs Granada head-to-head record
- 06/02/2022 – Real Madrid 1-0 Granada – La Liga
- 21/11/2021 – Granada 1-4 Real Madrid – La Liga
- 13/05/2021 – Granada 1-4 Real Madrid – La Liga
- 23/12/2020 – Real Madrid 2-0 Granada – La Liga
- 13/07/2020 – Granada 1-2 Real Madrid – La Liga
Real Madrid won their last five meetings with Granada on the bounce.