Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid live stream: Tips, odds, predictions and team news
Real Madrid will look to strengthen their position at the top of the La Liga table when they host fierce rivals Atletico Madrid on Sunday at 8pm (UK time).
Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid odds
18+ only. BeGambleAware.
Real Madrid are being pushed hard in their quest to reclaim the La Liga title, but not by a familiar source. Los Blancos‘ 2-0 win over Getafe on Thursday saw them return to the summit, but only two points clear of surprise package Girona, who are refusing to blink having lost just once all season. Carlo Ancelotti’s men head into this derby on a run of 10 wins from their last 11 across all competitions, but will be aware of the fact that one defeat came in the Copa del Rey against this weekend’s opposition.
Atletico Madrid would love to score a hit against their city rivals, not only to dent their title hopes, but also to bring themselves back into the race. Diego Simeone’s side are 10 points adrift of Real at present but have won four of their last five La Liga matches; the sole defeat in that time coming against that impressive Girona outfit.
How to live stream Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid online:
Bet365* streams a selection of La Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid predictions
Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: Predictions
|4/6 with BetUK
|Real Madrid 3-1 Atletico Madrid
|12/1 with QuinnBet
|6/1 with Sky Bet
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid predictions:
- There have been at least four goals scored in four of the last five editions of this fixture (all comps).
- There hasn’t been a clean sheet in the last six editions (all comps).
- Real Madrid are unbeaten in their last nine home derbies across all competitions.
- Joselu scored two against Getafe in Real Madrid’s last match and also scored in their most recent meeting with Atletico.
Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid match tip
The last three editions of this fixture (all comps) have produced at least four goals each, as is the case for four of the last five.
Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid team news
Real Madrid news
|Antonio Rüdiger, David Alaba, Eder Militao, Thibaut Courtois
Real Madrid continue to function with a make-do backline with David Alaba, Eder Militao and Thibaut Courtois all sidelined, while fellow defender Antonio Rüdiger has joined them.
Atletico Madrid team news
|Alvaro Morata, Cesar Azpilicueta, Jose Gimenez, Marcos Paulo, Vitolo
Thomas Lemar is training again but is unlikely to feature here. Meanwhile, Atletico remain without the likes of Alvaro Morata, Cesar Azpilicueta and Jose Gimenez.
Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid head-to-head record
- 18/01/23 – Atletico Madrid 4-2 Real Madrid – Copa del Rey
- 10/01/23 – Real Madrid 5-3 Atletico Madrid – Super Cup
- 24/09/23 – Atletico Madrid 3-1 Real Madrid – La Liga
- 25/02/2023 – Real Madrid 1-1 Atletico Madrid – La Liga
- 26/01/2023 – Real Madrid 3-1 Atletico Madrid – Copa del Rey
These two fierce rivals met five times across all competitions in 2023, with each winning twice and sharing one draw. Atletico haven’t won away at Real since February 2016 when Antoine Griezmann fired them to a 1-0 victory.