RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen live stream: How to watch Bundesliga online
Leaders Bayer Leverkusen travel to face RB Leipzig looking to extend their unbeaten run on Saturday at 5:30pm (UK time).
How to live stream RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Bundesliga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen odds
Odds correct as of 15:10 on January 19
RB Leipzig’s run of six consecutive home wins came to an end last weekend, as Eintracht Frankfurt became the first side to win at the Red Bull Arena in the Bundesliga this season thanks to Ansgar Knauff’s seventh minute strike. That result left Leipzig fourth in the table, three points clear of Dortmund in fifth but 12 behind this weekend’s opponents and league leaders Bayer Leverkusen.
Leverkusen meanwhile, extended their unbeaten run to 17 games in the league, and 26 matches across all competitions, thanks to a stoppage time winner away at Augsburg. Exequiel Palacios’ late goal keeps a four point gap between them and Bayern in second, who have a game in hand. Xabi Alonso’s men have now been given a 31.42% chance of upsetting Bayern’s dominance and lifting the trophy at the end of the season according to Opta Probability.
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen predictions
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: Predictions
|1/2 with BetMGM
|11/1 with BetGoodwin
|9/2 with SkyBet
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen predictions:
- Bayer Leverkusen are unbeaten in the Bundesliga this season (W14 D3)
- RB Leipzig have only lost one of their nine home league games in 2023/24 (W6 D2)
- Lois Openda has seven goals in just nine league starts in the Bundesliga this term.
- Six of RB Leipzig’s last seven home games have seen over 2.5 goals land.
- RB Leipzig have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last 12 games.
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen match tip
Leipzig have not lost back-to-back home games in the top flight in five and a half years, while Leverkusen will be he hoping to become just the third side in Bundesliga history to go 27 or more games unbeaten across all comps after Werder Bremen in the 2003-2004 season (27) and FC Bayern from 2019 to 2020 (32). This match sees two of the top four scorers in the Bundesliga go head-to-head with both sides scoring a combined 85 league goals between them (Leverkusen – 47 and RB Leipzig – 38).
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen team news
RB Leipzig team news
|Willi Orban, Amadou Haidara
Captain Willi Orban remains out with a knee injury, while Amadou Haidara is away at AFCON.
Bayer Leverkusen team news
|Odilon Kossounou, Edmond Tapsoba, Amine Adli, Victor Boniface, Arthur
Leverkusen are without Odilon Kossounou, Edmond Tapsoba and Amine Adli due to their participation at AFCON and Arthur and Victor Boniface through injury.
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen head-to-head record
- 19 Aug 2023 – Bayer Leverkusen 3-2 RB Leipzig – Bundesliga
- 23 Apr 2023 – Bayer Leverkusen 2-0 RB Leipzig – Bundesliga
- 29 Oct 2022 – RB Leipzig 2-0 Bayer Leverkusen – Bundesliga
- 17 Apr 2022 – Bayer Leverkusen 0-1 RB Leipzig – Bundesliga
- 28 Nov 2021 – RB Leipzig 1-3 Bayer Leverkusen – Bundesliga
The reverse fixture saw Leverkusen come out on top in a five goal thriller in August to make it back-to-back wins vs Leipzig.