PSG v Monaco Ligue 1 live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
PSG and Monaco face off in a Ligue 1 showdown at the Parc des Princes on Friday (8pm, UK time).
How to live stream PSG vs Monaco online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Ligue 1 matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream PSG vs Monaco, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
PSG vs Monaco odds
*Odds correct as of 07:00 on November 20
Heading into this latest round of Ligue 1 fixtures PSG sit on top after winning eight of their opening 12 matches. The defending French champions ran out 0-3 winners at Reims last time out which extended their winning streak to five matches. Kylian Mbappe netted a hat-trick in that aforementioned match to move him onto 13 goals for the season. Monaco was held to a goalless draw at Le Havre in their most recent Ligue 1 outing subsequently leaving the visitors in third and three points behind first place. Aleksandr Golovin and Wissam Ben Yedder have been Monaco’s standout players so far this season. The pair netted five goals each with Golovin creating a further two.
Ligue 1 top four
- PSG: 12 games, 27 points
- Nice: 12 games, 26 points
- Monaco: 12 games, 24 points
- Lille: 12 games, 24 points
PSG vs Monaco predictions
PSG vs Monaco: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||11/8 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||3-0||11/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Randal Kolo Muani||6/1 with Unibet|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our PSG vs Monaco predictions:
- PSG are on a three-game winning streak at home in Ligue 1.
- Monaco won just one of their previous five Ligue 1 road matches.
- PSG scored at least three goals in four of their previous five Ligue 1 home games.
- Monaco conceded four goals in six of their last six Ligue 1 away games.
- PSG opened the scoring in four of their previous five Ligue 1 matches at home.
PSG vs Monaco match tip
Kylian Mbappé scored in three of PSG’s last five Ligue 1 home matches.
PSG vs Monaco team news
PSG team news
|–||Danilo Pereira, Keylor Navas, Nuno Mendes||–|
Just three players are missing for PSG head coach Luis Enrique when Ligue 1 resumes this week. Danilo Pereira, Keylor Navas and Nuno Mendes are sidelined with respective injuries.
Monaco team news
|–||Krepin Diatta, Myron Boadu, Eliesse Ben Seghir, Youssouf Fofana, Breel Embolo, Caio Henrique||–|
There are several names absent for Monaco when they visit the French capital. Among those ruled out are Myron Boadu and Breel Embolo who are injured while Youssouf Fofana serves a suspension.
PSG vs Monaco head-to-head record
- 11/02/2023 – Monaco 3-1 PSG – Ligue 1
- 28/08/2022 – PSG 1-1 Monaco – Ligue 1
- 20/03/2022 – Monaco 3-0 PSG – Ligue 1
- 12/12/2021 – PSG 2-0 Monaco – Ligue 1
- 19/05/2021 – Monaco 0-2 PSG – Coupe de France
Monaco won two of their previous three Ligue 1 meetings with PSG albeit both of those games have come at home.