Porto v Portimonense Primeira Liga live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Porto and Portimonense face off in a Primeira Liga showdown at Estádio do Dragão on Sunday (6pm, UK time).
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Porto vs Portimonense odds
*Odds correct as of 08:00 on October 5
Porto saw a six-game unbeaten run to start the season come to an end at title rivals Benfica last time out. The result leaves Sérgio Conceição’s men in second place on 18 points. As for Portimonense, they returned to successful ways last time out, and come into this latest round of fixtures sitting in 11th on eight points.
How to live stream Porto vs Portimonense online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Primeira Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Porto vs Portimonense, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Primeira Liga top four
- Benfica: 8 games, 21 points
- Sporting: 7 games, 19 points
- Braga: 8 games, 16 points
- Porto: 7 games, 16 points
Porto vs Portimonense predictions
Porto vs Portimonense: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||6/5 with Betfair|
|Correct Score||2-1||10/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Mehdi Taremi||4/1 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Porto vs Portimonense predictions:
- Both teams have scored in Porto’s last three Primeira Liga home games.
- Portimonense netted in their last three Primeira Liga away games.
- Porto opened the scoring in three of their last four Primeira Liga home games.
- Porto have won eight of their last nine Primeira Liga home games (one draw).
- When playing at home, Porto have won their last matches against Portimonense.
Porto vs Portimonense match tip
Carlinhos has netted four goals across Portimonense’s last two Primeira Liga away matches.
Porto vs Portimonense team news
A trio of defenders are missing for Porto with Pepe, Iván Marcano and Zaidu ruled out through respective injuries. Gabriel Veron is also sidelined. Kosuke Nakamura is the only player missing for Portimonense.
Porto vs Portimonense head-to-head record
- 02/04/2023 – Porto 1-0 Portimonense – Primeira Liga
- 08/10/2022 – Portimonense 0-2 Porto – Primeira Liga
- 16/04/2022 – Porto 7-0 Portimonense – Primeira Liga
- 03/12/2021 – Portimonense 0-3 Porto – Primeira Liga
- 20/03/2021 – Portimonense 1-2 Porto – Primeira Liga
Across the last 19 meetings, Porto claimed 18 wins, there have been no draws while Portimonense has won one time.