Porto vs Farense live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Porto and Farense face off in a Primeira Liga showdown at Estádio Do Dragão on Sunday evening (6pm, UK time).
How to live stream Porto vs Farense online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Primeira Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Porto vs Farense, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Porto vs Farense odds
Porto began their 2023/24 Primeira Liga campaign with a 2-1 win away to Moreirense while Farense suffered a 3-0 defeat against Casa Pia at home. The last meeting in May 2021 saw Porto run out 5-1 winners. A game that saw Mehdi Taremi net a brace while Toni Martínez, Luis Díaz and João Mário all got on the scoresheet. At home last season, Porto registered 15 wins and two losses across 17 contests. Farense, meanwhile, picked up eight wins and seven losses in their 17 Segunda Liga road games.
Porto vs Farense predictions
Porto vs Farense: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||1/2 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||3-0||5/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Mehdi Taremi||15/4 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Porto vs Farense predictions:
- Porto have won the last six games against Farense.
- Porto have won the last nine home games against Farense.
- Porto haven’t conceded in four of their last six home games against Farense.
- There has been an odd number of goals in each of the last six games played by Porto at home.
- Porto have won the nine last home games against Farense by two or more goals.
Porto vs Farense match tip
Porto have won and kept a clean sheet in three of their last six Primeira Liga home matches.
Porto vs Farense team news
Porto team news
|None||Pepe, Gabriel Veron, Evanilson||None|
There are no missing players for head coach José Mota, who is expected to make a few changes from last time out. Among those pushing for a start are Bruno Duarte, Cristian Ponde and Belloumi.
Farense team news
Porto vs Farense head-to-head record
- 10/02/2021 – Porto 5-1 Farense – Primeira Liga
- 25/01/2021 – Farense 0-1 Porto – Primeira Liga
- 06/04/2002 – Farense 0-3 Porto – Primeira Liga
- 30/11/2001 – Porto 2-0 Farense – Primeira Liga
- 04/03/2001 – Porto 2-0 Farense – Primeira Liga
Porto have won their last five league meetings against Farense while keeping a clean sheet in four of those showdowns.