Portimonense vs Benfica live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Portimonense and Benfica face off in a Primeira Liga showdown at Estádio Municipal de Portimão on Sunday (6pm, UK time).
How to live stream Portimonense vs Benfica online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Primeira Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Portimonense vs Benfica, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Portimonense vs Benfica odds
*Odds correct as of 15:00 on September 20
Heading into the latest round of Primeira Liga fixtures, Portimonense finds themselves sitting in 13th place on five points after losing their first two matches. They welcome the Eagles, who are looking to extend a four-game winning run in league play that has taken them to within a point of Boavista, the early leaders. Roger Schmidt’s men picked up a 1-2 win at Vizela last time out meaning they’ve only kept two clean sheets from their opening five league outings, while they also lost 2-0 at home to RB Salzburg in the Champions League on Wednesday.
Portimonense vs Benfica predictions
Portimonense vs Benfica: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||4/5 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||1-3||9/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Angel Di Maria||11/2 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Portimonense vs Benfica predictions:
- Portimonense haven’t won any of their last three games against Benfica.
- Benfica Lisbon has scored at least one goal for seven consecutive matches.
- Portimonense have conceded a goal in each of their last six matches.
- On average, Portimonense score 0.8 goals in this fixture, while Benfica net 2.6 goals.
- Benfica are currently on a four-game winning streak in the Primeira Liga.
Portimonense vs Benfica match tip
The average number of goals in meetings between Portimonense and Benfica Lisbon is 3.4.
There are no Portimonense players currently reported injured or suspended. David Jurasek (ankle) is the only player missing for Benfica this weekend.
Portimonense vs Benfica head-to-head record
- 13/05/2023 – Portimonense 1-5 Benfica – Primeira Liga
- 06/01/2023 – Benfica 1-0 Portimonense – Primeira Liga
- 05/03/2022 – Portimonense 1-2 Benfica – Primeira Liga
- 03/10/2021 – Benfica 0-1 Portimonense – Primeira Liga
- 22/04/2021 – Portimonense 1-5 Benfica- Primeira Liga
Benfica are unbeaten in their last four league visits to Portimonense (three wins and one draw).