Peru v Argentina World Cup Qualifying live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Peru and Argentina face off in a World Cup qualifier showdown at Estadio Nacional de Lima on Wednesday (3am, UK time).
How to live stream Peru vs Argentina online:
Bet365* streams a selection of World Cup qualifier matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Peru vs Argentina, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Peru vs Argentina odds
*Odds correct as of 15:00 on October 15
After the opening three rounds of 2026 FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) it’s Argentina who leads with a perfect score. Lionel Scaloni’s world champions have full points without conceding a single goal. As for Peru, they’re second from bottom and winless. The Incan’s sole point came on matchday one when they played out a goalless draw at Paraguay.
2026 FIFA World Cup qualification (CONMEBOL) top four
- Argentina: 3 games, 9 points
- Brazil: 3 games, 7 points
- Colombia: 3 games, 5 points
- Uruguay: 3 games, 4 points
Peru vs Argentina predictions
Peru vs Argentina: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||1/2 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||0-2||9/2 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Lionel Messi||12/5 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Peru vs Argentina predictions:
- Argentina scored two or more goals in five of their last eight away WCQ matches.
- Peru failed to score in their last three WCQ matches.
- Argentina kept a clean sheet in their last seven matches.
- Argentina opened the scoring in their last 23 matches.
Peru vs Argentina match tip
Seven of the last 10 encounters between Peru and Argentina ended with less than four goals scored.
Peru vs Argentina team news
Following their 2-0 loss against Chile last time out there’s expectation Peru head coach Juan Reynoso will shake up his team. Anderson Santamaría, Marcos López, Wilder Cartagena, Bryan Reyna and André Carrillo are hoping to be there from the start. Lionel Scaloni is expected to rotate his team with Lionel Messi among those starting. Leandro Paredes is another in contention to start though Enzo Fernadnez, Alexis Mac Allister and Rodrigo de Paul are very much Argentina’s first-choice midfield these days.
Peru vs Argentina head-to-head record
- 14 Oct 2021 – Argentina 1-0 Peru – FIFA World Cup qualifying
- 17 Nov 2020 – Peru 0-2 Argentina – FIFA World Cup qualifying
- 05 Oct 2017 – Argentina 0-0 Peru – FIFA World Cup qualifying
- 07 Oct 2016 – Peru 2-2 Argentina – FIFA World Cup qualifying
- 11 Oct 2013 – Argentina 3-1 Peru – FIFA World Cup qualifying
Peru have failed to win any of their previous 15 matches with Argentina (11 losses and four draws).