Olympiacos vs PAOK Super League live stream: Predictions, tips, odds and team news
Fierce rivals Olympiacos and PAOK lock horns in a top-of-the-table Greek Super League clash on Sunday at 5:30pm (UK time).
How to live stream Olympiacos vs PAOK online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Super League matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Olympiacos vs PAOK, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Olympiacos vs PAOK odds
18+ only. BeGambleAware.
Olympiacos have reacted well to a shambolic abandoned match against eternal rivals Panathinaikos — who were awarded a 3-0 win — by beating West Ham 2-1 in the Europa League and OFI Crete 2-0 in the Super League. Next up is another derby clash with PAOK — who lost 2-0 to champions AEK Athens last time out — in a meeting between second and fourth.
Greek Super League top four
- Panathinaikos: 10 games, 25 points
- Olympiacos: 9 games, 21 points
- AEK Athens: 10 games, 21 points
- PAOK: 9 games, 17 points
Olympiacos vs PAOK: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||19/20 with Betway|
|Correct Score||Olympiacos 1-1 PAOK||6/1 with QuinnBet|
|First Goalscorer||Ayoub El Kaabi||9/2 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Olympiacos vs PAOK predictions:
- Only Panathinaikos (29) have scored more Super League goals than Olympiacos (24) this season.
- PAOK are the fourth-highest scorers with 15 goals.
- No player has scored more Super League goals than Ayoub El Kaabi (5) this season.
- Both teams have scored in five of the last seven meetings between these teams in all competitions.
Six of the last nine meetings (all comps) between Olympiacos and PAOK have seen under 2.5 goals.
Olympiacos team news
|–||Doron Leidner, Thanasis Androutsos, Konstantinos Fortounis, Nicolas Freire, Vicente Iborra||Omar Richards, Rodinei|
Olympiacos have a lengthy injury list that includes Konstantinos Fortounis and Vicente Iborra, but Rodinei and Omar Richards could be in contention.
PAOK team news
|–||Lefteris Lyratzis, Filipe Soares||–|
PAOK have no new injury concerns ahead of this match.
Olympiacos vs PAOK head-to-head record
- 14/05/23 – PAOK 0-1 Olympiacos – Super League Championship Playoffs
- 05/04/23 – Olympiacos 3-1 PAOK – Super League Championship Playoffs
- 05/02/23 – PAOK 0-0 Olympiacos – Super League
- 17/10/22 – Olympiacos 1-2 PAOK – Super League
- 14/05/22 – Olympiacos 1-1 PAOK – Super League Championship Playoffs
Olympiacos have lost just one of their last nine league meetings with PAOK and are currently enjoying a three-match unbeaten run against their rivals.
Olympiacos vs PAOK: Squawka Says
Recommended bet5:30 pm Sunday November 05
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 6/1 Bet with QuinnBet Sign-Up Offer: Get 50% back as a free bet up to £35 plus 10 Free Spins