West Ham vs Nottingham Forest predictions: Premier League tips, odds and team news
West Ham and Nottingham Forest go head-to-head in the Premier League on Sunday at 2pm (UK time).
West Ham vs Nottingham Forest odds
*Odds correct as of 18:25 on November 11
Despite success in the cup competitions, both domestically and in Europe, West Ham are enduring their toughest league run of the season. The Hammers are winless in their last four league matches, including a three-game losing streak going into this weekend. After drawing against Newcastle, West Ham have lost to Aston Villa, Everton and Brentford, leaving them 13th in the table. However, they are only six points adrift of sixth-placed Newcastle and it would only take a good run of results to put them back into European contention.
Forest, meanwhile, are now just one point behind West Ham after ending a six-game winless run in the Premier League by beating Aston Villa 2-0 last time out. Steve Cooper’s men have opened up a seven-point gap on the bottom three and will be looking to use that impressive result against Villa as a platform to keep climbing the ladder.
West Ham vs Nottingham Forest: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||8/11 with Unibet|
|Correct Score||West Ham 2-1 Nottingham Forest||7/1 with BetUK|
|First Goalscorer||Jarrod Bowen||13/2 with BoyleSports|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our West Ham vs Nottingham Forest predictions:
- West Ham are without a clean sheet in their last six domestic matches.
- Forest, meanwhile, have just two clean sheets in their last seven Premier League matches.
- Jarrod Bowen has scored West Ham’s first goal of the match on five occasions this season.
- West Ham have won their last four home games against Nottingham Forest.
- Since the start of last season, Nottingham Forest have lost more away games than any other side (17).
Jarrod Bowen’s on fire. The Englishman has been involved in 10 goals in his last 12 Premier League starts, scoring eight and providing two assists. He has also netted seven Premier League goals this season, five more than any other West Ham player.
West Ham team news
West Ham’s only injury concern ahead of this match is centre-back Kurt Zouma, though the Frenchman does have a chance of being involved.
Nottingham Forest team news
|–||Callum Hudson-Odoi, Felipe||Divock Origi, Gonzalo Montiel, Chris Wood|
Callum Hudson-Odoi, and Felipe are sidelined, though the latter should be back just after the international break. Divock Origi, Gonzalo Montiel and Chris Wood are in contention but face late fitness tests.
West Ham vs Nottingham Forest head-to-head record
- 25 February 2023 – West Ham 4-0 Nottingham Forest – Premier League
- 14 August 2022 – Nottingham Forest 1-0 West Ham – Premier League
- 5 January 2014 – Nottingham Forest 5-0 West Ham – FA Cup
- 21 January 2012 – West Ham 2-1 Nottingham Forest – Championship
- 28 August 2011 – Nottingham Forest 1-4 West Ham – Championship
West Ham have won their last four home matches against Forest, including a 4-0 thrashing last season.
West Ham vs Nottingham Forest Squawka Says
Recommended bet2:00 pm Sunday November 12
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 7/1 Claim Here