Nottingham Forest vs Everton: Premier League predictions, tips, odds and team news
Nottingham Forest and Everton meet in a Premier League showdown at the City Ground on Saturday (5:30pm, UK time).
Nottingham Forest vs Everton odds
*Odds correct as of 18:20 on November 30
After three defeats from their last four Premier League games, Nottingham Forest go into this weekend’s game in 15th with 13 points from their 13 games. Steve Cooper’s side suffered their first home league defeat of the season last time out against Brighton, despite taking the lead in the third minute through Anthony Elanga. Three goals in 32 minutes from the Seagulls put them in a commanding position, before Lewis Dunk’s 73rd-minute red card let Forest back in, but could only manage a consolation goal from Morgan Gibbs-White.
Everton, meanwhile, fell to a 3-0 home defeat to Manchester United on Sunday in their first game since their 10-point deduction left them second bottom on just four points. Alejandro Garnacho’s goal-of-the-season contender and strikes from Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial meant that the Toffees’ four-game unbeaten run across all competitions ended as they sit four points from safety.
Nottingham Forest vs Everton predictions
Nottingham Forest vs Everton: Predictions
|3/4 with Midnite
|14/1 with Bet365
|10/1 with Paddy Power
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Nottingham Forest vs Everton predictions:
- Nottingham Forest have lost just one of their last nine Premier League home games.
- Since Sean Dyche’s arrival, Abdoulaye Doucouré has scored (9) more Premier League goals than any other Everton player.
- Sean Dyche is unbeaten in his last seven games against Forest.
- There have been 10 goals in Nottingham Forest’s last two Premier League games.
Nottingham Forest vs Everton match tip
Three of Nottingham Forest’s last five Premier League home matches ended level with both teams scoring each time. Steve Cooper’s side have lost just one of their last nine Premier League home games, although that did come last time out against Brighton. Everton have lost just one of their last seven away games across all competitions.
Nottingham Forest vs Everton team news
Nottingham Forest team news
|Felipe, Taiwo Awoniyi and Ibrahim Sangare
Forest are still without Felipe, Taiwo Awoniyi and Ibrahim Sangare.
Everton team news
|Dele Alli, Andre Gomes
Dele Alli and Andre Gomes remain sidelined for Everton, who are hoping Amadou Onana can pass a late fitness test.
Nottingham Forest vs Everton head-to-head record
- 05 Mar 2023 – Nottingham Forest 2-2 Everton – Premier League
- 20 Aug 2022 – Everton 1-1 Nottingham Forest – Premier League
- 30 Jan 1999 – Everton 0-1 Nottingham Forest – Premier League
- 08 Sep 1998 – Nottingham Forest 0-2 Everton – Premier League
- 01 Feb 1997 – Everton 2-0 Nottingham Forest – Premier League
Everton lost just once across their previous seven meetings with Nottingham Forest (two draws and four wins).