Norway v Spain predictions: Tips, odds and team news
Norway and Spain face off in a Euro 2024 qualifying showdown at the Ullevaal Stadion on Sunday (7:45pm, UK time).
Norway vs Spain odds
*Odds correct as of 16:00 on October 13
A controversial 2-0 win over Scotland has seen Spain back in contention to win Group A but Norway cannot be counted out. Erling Haaland bagged a brace in their 4-0 win at Cyprus and if the Norwegians want to be in Germany next summer then he will need to be at his firey best again.
Euro 2024 qualifying Group A table
- Scotland: 6 games, 15 points
- Spain: 5 games, 12 points
- Norway: 6 games, 10 points
- Georgia: 5 games, 4 points
- Cyprus: 6 games, 0 points
Norway vs Spain predictions
Norway vs Spain: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||5/6 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||1-2||8/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Erling Haaland||5/1 with Sky Bet|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Norway vs Spain predictions:
- Norway has scored in eight of their last nine games in all competitions.
- Spain have won each of their last five matches in all competitions.
- Five of Norway’s last seven home games have featured goals from both teams.
- Spain have won four of their five matches in Group A overall.
- Norway opened the scoring in each of their last six matches.
Norway vs Spain match tip
Alvaro Morata has netted 10 goals across his last 10 appearances for club and country.
Norway vs Spain team news
All eyes will again be on Erling Haaland but the Norwegian marksman has a capable supporting cast with Martin Ødegaard, Fredrik Aursnes and Alexander Sørloth able to find the net. Nico Williams and Alejandro Balde have left Spain’s squad with respective injuries. Head coach Luis de la Fuente has subsequently called up Villarreal left-back Alfonso Pedraza.
Norway vs Spain head-to-head record
- 25 Mar 2023 – Spain 3-0 Norway – UEFA Euro qualifying
- 12 Oct 2019 – Norway 1-1 Spain – UEFA Euro qualifying
- 23 Mar 2019 – Spain 2-1 Norway – UEFA Euro qualifying
- 19 Nov 2003 – Norway 0-3 Spain – UEFA Euro qualifying
- 15 Nov 2003 – Spain 2-1 Norway – UEFA Euro qualifying
Spain are unbeaten in their last five meetings with Norway (four wins and one draw) since a 1-0 loss at Euro 2000.