Netherlands v France Euro 2024 qualifying predictions: Tips, odds and team news
Netherlands and France meet in a Euro 2024 qualifying showdown at the Johan Cruijff ArenA on Friday (7:45pm, UK time).
Netherlands vs France odds
*Odds correct as of 14:30 on October 13
Two former European champions lock horns in Amsterdam with the UEFA Euro 2024 qualifying process coming to an end. France lead the way in Group B, six points clear of Ronald Koeman’s side, but have played a game more. Les Bleus are the group’s most prolific team with 11 goals netted while they are yet to concede a single goal. Oranje meanwhile suffered their only loss to date in the reverse fixture when France ran out 4-0 winners at Stade de France earlier this year.
Netherlands vs France predictions
Netherlands vs France: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||11/10 with Sky Bet|
|Correct Score||0-3||22/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Kylian Mbappé||9/2 with Betway|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Netherlands vs France predictions:
- France have scored in each of the last 10 matches.
- The Netherlands have conceded eight goals in their four games (two per match).
- France won their last game in the Netherlands 4-0.
- The Netherlands have lost several key players through injury: Frenkie De Jong, Cody Gakpo and Memphis Depay.
Netherlands vs France match tip
France opened the scoring in their last six European Championship qualification matches.
Netherlands vs France Bet-Builder tip
Each of the Netherlands’ last four home games have seen over 2.5 goals scored in them, while France are yet to concede in UEFA Euro 2024 qualifying.
Netherlands vs France team news
Netherlands team news
|Nick Olij, Jeremie Frimpong, Brian Brobbey, Steven Bergwijn||Justin Bijlow, Memphis Depay, Frenkie de Jong, Cody Gakpo, Matthijs de Ligt, Sven Botman||–|
Bayer Leverkusen’s flying wing-back Jeremie Frimpong earns a recall, and first appearance under Koeman’s leadership, while Ajax duo Brian Brobbey and Steven Bergwijn return. Sparta Rotterdam goalkeeper Nick Olij is seeking to make his debut. Memphis Depay, Frenkie de Jong, Cody Gakpo and Matthijs de Ligt all drop out due to injury.
France team news
|Jonathan Clauss||Axel Disasi, Jean-Clair Todibo||–|
Jonathan Clauss is back in France’s squad while Axel Disasi and Jean-Clair Todibo are cut from Deschamps’ last selection.
Netherlands vs France head-to-head record
- 24 Mar 2023 – France 4-0 Netherlands – UEFA European Championship qualifying
- 16 Nov 2018 – Netherlands 2-0 France – UEFA Nations League
- 09 Sep 2018 – France 2-1 Netherlands – UEFA Nations League
- 31 Aug 2017 – France 4-0 Netherlands – FIFA World Cup qualifying
- 10 Oct 2016 – Netherlands 0-1 France – FIFA World Cup qualifying
France have won six of their last seven international meetings with the Netherlands.
Netherlands vs France Squawka Says
Recommended bet7:45 pm Friday October 13
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 22/1 Bet with Bet365 Free Bet Offers – Bet £10 get £30 when you sign up – December 2023