Napoli v Milan Serie A live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Napoli and Milan face off in a Serie A showdown at Stadio Diego Armando Maradona on Sunday (7:45pm, UK time).
How to live stream Napoli vs Milan online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Napoli vs Milan, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Napoli vs Milan odds
*Odds correct as of 17:30 on October 28
Napoli haven’t started their defence strongly Rudi Garcia’s men are in fourth place through nine matches. Heading into this latest round of Serie A fixtures, Milan finds themselves sitting in second place and one point behind leaders Inter after winning seven of their opening nine matches.
Serie A top four
- Inter: 9 games, 22 points
- Milan: 9 games, 21 points
- Juventus: 9 games, 20 points
- Napoli: 9 games, 17 points
Napoli vs Milan predictions
Napoli vs Milan: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||4/5 with BetUK|
|Correct Score||1-2||11/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Olivier Giroud||7/1 with Boylesports|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Napoli vs Milan predictions:
- Both teams have scored in Napoli’s previous three Serie A home games.
- Milan have won four of their last five Serie A away matches.
- Napoli have lost two of their last three home games in Serie A.
- Milan have netted over 1.5 goals in three of their last five Serie A road games.
Napoli vs Milan match tip
Piotr Zielinski has scored four Serie A goals against Milan, his joint-most against an opponent in the competition.
Napoli vs Milan team news
Victor Osimhen, Andre Zambo Anguissa and Juan Jesus are the Napoli players absent from Garcia’s matchday squad. No fewer than six players are missing for Milan this weekend. Malick Thiaw serves a suspension while Samuel Chukwueze, Marco Sportiello, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Mattia Caldara and Ismaël Bennacer are nursing respective injuries.
Napoli vs Milan head-to-head record
- 18/04/23 – Napoli 1-1 Milan – Champions League
- 12/04/23 – Milan 1-0 Napoli – Champions League
- 02/04/23 – Napoli 0-4 Milan – Serie A
- 18/09/22 – Milan 1-2 Napoli – Serie A
- 06/03/22 – Napoli 0-1 Milan – Serie A
Milan have won their last three Serie A away matches against Napoli; in their history, they have never recorded more consecutive victories against the Partenopei on the road in the top-flight.