Mexico v Germany live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Mexico and Germany face off in an international friendly showdown at Lincoln Financial Field on Wednesday (1am, UK time).
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Mexico vs Germany odds
*Odds correct as of 15:00 on October 15
Mexico returned to successful ways through a 2-0 win over Ghana last time out. That result extended an unbeaten run to six matches (four wins and two draws). Julian Nagelsmann’s reign as Germany boss couldn’t have started in a better fashion. The host of next summer’s European Championship came from behind to run out 3-1 winners against the USA.
How to live stream Mexico vs Germany online:
Bet365* streams a selection of International Friendly matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Mexico vs Germany, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Mexico vs Germany predictions
Mexico vs Germany: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||8/13 with Sky Bet|
|Correct Score||2-3||18/1 with Sky Bet|
|First Goalscorer||Leroy Sane||13/2 with Sky Bet|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Mexico vs Germany predictions:
- Both teams have scored in Germany’s previous three matches.
- Mexico have failed to keep a clean sheet in two of their last three matches.
- There’s been over 1.5 goals scored in five of Mexico’s last six matches.
- Mexico conceded first in two of their last three matches.
Mexico vs Germany match tip
Niclas Fullkrug has scored in three of his last four appearances for club and country.
Mexico vs Germany team news
Uriel Antuna is among those pushing to start for Mexico after coming off the bench to score in their 2-0 win over Ghana last time out. Santiago Gimenez, who has been in sensational attacking form with Feyenoord, is another looking to get the nod from Jaime Lozano though he could again opt for Raúl Jiménez to lead their attack. Julian Nagelsmann is expected to freshen up Germany’s team with Niklas Süle, Leon Goretzka, Julian Brandt, Kai Havertz and Thomas Müller among those pushing for a start.
Mexico vs Germany head-to-head record
- 17 Jun 2018 – Germany 0-1 Mexico – FIFA World Cup
- 29 Jun 2017 – Germany 4-1 Mexico – FIFA Confederations Cup
- 29 Jun 2005 – Germany 4-3 Mexico – FIFA Confederations Cup
- 29 Jun 1998 – Germany 2-1 Mexico – FIFA World Cup
- 22 Dec 1993 – Mexico 0-0 Germany – International Friendly
Mexico won their last meeting with Germany having previously gone six games without success (four losses and two draws).