Man Utd vs Crystal Palace live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Manchester United and Crystal Palace face off in an EFL Cup showdown at Old Trafford on Tuesday (8pm, UK time).
How to live stream Manchester United vs Crystal Palace online:
Bet365* streams a selection of EFL Cup matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Manchester United vs Crystal Palace, eligible readers outside of the UK can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Manchester United vs Crystal Palace odds
*Odds correct as of 17:00 on September 22
Manchester United enter this season’s competition as the EFL Cup holders. However, Erik ten Hag’s side have been enduring indifferent results at the start of this campaign, meaning an early departure could be on the cards. This will be Crystal Palace’s second third-round match across the past five seasons. Palace’s best result in this competition remains four semi-final appearances in 1992/93, 1994/95, 2000/01 and 2011/12.
Manchester United vs Crystal Palace predictions
Manchester United vs Crystal Palace: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||5/6 with Midnite|
|Correct Score||3-2||40/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Odsonne Edouard||10/1 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Manchester United vs Crystal Palace predictions:
- Man Utd have scored in each of their previous three home games this season.
- Both teams have scored in Man Utd’s last two home matches.
- Crystal Palace have scored in each of their last four road games.
- Odsonne Edouard has scored Palace’s first goal in three of those aforementioned four away trips.
- Man Utd have scored at least two goals in their last four EFL Cup home games.
Manchester United vs Crystal Palace match tip
Man Utd have averaged 2.75 goals at home in the EFL Cup under Erik ten Hag.
Manchester United vs Crystal Palace team news
Aaron Wan-Bissaka (hamstring), Luke Shaw (muscle), Amad Diallo (knee) and Tyrell Malacia (knee) remain in Man Utd’s physio room. Raphael Varane (unspecified) and Mason Mount (muscle) are back in training and could be included, while Sofyan Amrabat made his debut as a late substitute against Burnley. Kobbie Mainoo (ankle) should not be too far away from a place in Erik ten Hag’s matchday squad.
Marc Guehi (muscle) and Jordan Ayew (dead leg) are back in Crystal Palace’s first team. Jefferson Lerma (hamstring), James Tomkins and Naouirou Ahamada (ankle), though, miss out.
Matheus Franca (back) and Michael Olise (hamstring) are two others Roy Hodsgon will not be able to count upon.
Manchester United vs Crystal Palace head-to-head record
- 04 Feb 2023 – Manchester United 2-1 Crystal Palace – Premier League
- 18 Jan 2023 – Crystal Palace 1-1 Manchester United – Premier League
- 22 May 2022 – Crystal Palace 1-0 Manchester United – Premier League
- 05 Dec 2021 – Manchester United 1-0 Crystal Palace – Premier League
- 03 Mar 2021 – Crystal Palace 0-0 Manchester United – Premier League
Man Utd have won just two of their last six meetings with Crystal Palace (two losses and two draws).