FC Copenhagen vs Man Utd: Champions League predictions, tips, odds and team news
FC Copenhagen and Manchester United go head-to-head in the Champions League on Wednesday at 8pm (UK time).
FC Copenhagen vs Man Utd odds
*Odds correct as of 15:30 on November 3
Manchester United will be seeking back-to-back Champions League wins following a 1-0 win in the reverse fixture last time out.
Erik ten Hag’s men were indebted to goalscorer Harry Maguire and goalkeeper André Onana who denied Jordan Larsson from the spot in added time. These were United’s first points of the campaign following successive losses to Bayern Munich and Galatasaray though coming into this week’s game they’re a point behind the Turkish powerhouse.
Copenhagen, meanwhile, are in fourth position having collected just one point from their three games – a 2-2 matchday one draw at Galatasaray in which they conceded two late goals. The Danish champions were beaten 2-1 at home by Bayern in their first home game next time out.
FC Copenhagen vs Man Utd: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||4/6 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||1-1||13/2 with Midnite|
|First Goalscorer||Lukas Lerager||20/1 with BetMGM|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our FC Copenhagen vs Man Utd predictions:
- Both teams have scored in seven of Man Utd’s last eight Champions League away games.
- FC Copenhagen scored the opening goal in two of their previous three Champions League matches.
- Man Utd have won just one of their previous seven Champions League away matches.
- FC Copenhagen have drawn five of their previous seven Champions League home games.
Man Utd have scored in each of their previous eight Champions League away matches.
FC Copenhagen team news
|–||Mohamed Elyounoussi, Valdemar Lund, Theo Sander, Birger Meling, Noah Sahsah, William Clem||–|
No fewer than six players are missing for FC Copenhagen including former Premier League star Mohamed Elyounoussi.
Man Utd team news
|–||Casemiro, Lisandro Martínez, Luke Shaw, Tyrell Malacia||Raphael Varane, Marcus Rashford, Victor Lindelof|
Raphael Varane, Marcus Rashford and Victor Lindelof are doubtful while Casemiro, Lisandro Martínez, Luke Shaw and Tyrell Malacia are ruled out for Man Utd.
FC Copenhagen vs Man Utd head-to-head record
- 24/10/2023 – Man Utd 1-0 FC Copenhagen – Champions League
- 10/08/2020 – Man Utd 1-0 FC Copenhagen – Europa League
- 01/11/2006 – FC Copenhagen 1-0 Man Utd – Champions League
- 17/10/2006 – Man Utd 3-0 FC Copenhagen – Champions League
FC Copenhagen’s first-ever Champions League victory was a 1-0 home win against Manchester United on matchday four in the 2006/07 edition.
FC Copenhagen vs Man Utd: Squawka Says
Recommended bet8:00 pm Wednesday November 08
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 13/2 Bet with Midnite Sign Up Offer – Bet £10, get £20 in free bets plus 50 free spins – December 2023