Mali vs Ivory Coast live stream: predictions, tips, odds and team news
Mali and Ivory Coast meet in the Africa Cup of Nations quarter-finals on Saturday at 5pm (UK time).
How can I live stream Mali vs Ivory Coast online?
Bet365* stream a selection of Africa Cup of Nations matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Mali vs Ivory Coast, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Mali vs Ivory Coast odds
18+ only. BeGambleAware.
The Ivory Coast’s quest for a third Afcon title continues as they prepare to face Mali in the quarter-finals. Les Éléphants haven’t exactly convinced at the tournament so far, only making it through the group stages as one of the best third-place teams thanks to their opening 2-0 win over Guinea-Bissau. Ivory Coast followed that up with 1-0 and 4-0 defeats to Nigeria and Equatorial Guinea, respectively, though they came from behind to take defending champions Senegal to penalties in the round-of-16, winning the shootout 5-4. Could that be the catalyst?
Mali, meanwhile, are unbeaten at the tournament so far, topping Group E with a 2-0 win over South Africa followed up by draws with Tunisia and Namibia, while they held on to beat Burkina Faso 2-1 in the round-of-16.
Mali vs Ivory Coast predictions
Mali vs Ivory Coast: Predictions
|13/20 with Betfair
|Mali 0-1 Ivory Coast
|5/1 with Paddy Power
|12/1 with Betway
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Mali vs Ivory Coast predictions:
- Franck Kessie is the only Ivory Coast player with more than one direct goal involvement at Afcon so far.
- Both teams have scored in just one of Ivory Coast’s four games at the tournament, and only two of Mali’s.
- There has been at least one clean sheet in four of the last six meetings between these nations, including one goal scored in the last two.
Mali vs Ivory Coast match tip
The last two meetings between these nations have yielded just one goal, while there has been more than one goal scored in a single game in just two of the last six meetings.
Mali vs Ivory Coast team news
Mali team news
Mali will have to cope without RB Leipzig midfielder Amadou Haidara, who suffered a head injury against Burkina Faso.
Ivory Coast team news
Sebastien Haller returned to action against Senegal and will hope to get more minutes to help his side here.
Mali vs Ivory Coast head-to-head record
- 08/07/19 – Mali 0-1 Ivory Coast – Afcon
- 06/10/17 – Mali 0-0 Ivory Coast – World Cup Qualification
- 06/10/16 – Ivory Coast 3-1 Mali – World Cup Qualification
- 04/02/16 – Mali 1-0 Ivory Coast – African Nations Championship
- 24/01/15 – Ivory Coast 1-1 Mali – Afcon