Liverpool v Union Saint-Gilloise predictions: Tips, odds and team news
Liverpool and Union Saint-Gilloise face off in the Europa League on Thursday at 8pm (UK time).
Liverpool vs Union Saint-Gilloise odds
*Odds correct as of 12:00 on October 1
Liverpool once again fell behind early before running out 3-1 winners at LASK subsequently leaving them atop of Europa League Group E with Union Saint-Gilloise having played out a 1-1 draw with Toulouse.
Liverpool vs Union Saint-Gilloise predictions
Liverpool vs Union Saint-Gilloise: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||19/20 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||3-1||9/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Mohamed Amoura||19/1 with Unibet|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Liverpool vs Union Saint-Gilloise predictions:
- Liverpool have only lost one of 21 previous Europa League games at Anfield (15 wins and five draws).
- Liverpool have lost just one of 15 previous UEFA competition games against Belgian sides (12 wins and two draws).
- Liverpool have scored exactly three goals in each of their last four home matches.
- Both teams have scored in three of Liverpool’s previous four home matches.
- Liverpool conceded first in four of their last five matches.
Liverpool vs Union Saint-Gilloise match tip
Darwin Núñez has been directly involved in eight goals in eight Europa League appearances (six goals and two assists), averaging a goal involvement every 66 minutes in the competition.
Liverpool vs Union Saint-Gilloise team news
Liverpool vs Union Saint-Gilloise head-to-head record
This will be the first-ever European meeting between Liverpool and Union Saint-Gilloise.
- Euro 2024 qualifying betting tips & predictions
- Football Accumulator tips
- Latest live streaming fixtures