Liverpool v Leicester City EFL Cup live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Liverpool and Leicester City face off in an EFL Cup showdown at Anfield on Wednesday (7:45pm, UK time).
Liverpool vs Leicester City odds
*Odds correct as of 17:00 on September 22
Liverpool is the most successful club in this competition with nine titles. Jurgen Klopp’s men were last victorious in 2022 which ended the Reds’ decade-long wait to lift the three-handled trophy. Leicester previously celebrated three League Cup wins however the most recent came in 2000 when Martin O’Neill’s team overcame Tranmere Rovers.
How to live stream Liverpool vs Leicester City online:
Bet365* streams a selection of EFL Cup matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Liverpool vs Leicester City, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Liverpool vs Leicester City predictions
Liverpool vs Leicester City: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||4/6 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||3-2||20/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Kelechi Iheanacho||9/1 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Liverpool vs Leicester City predictions:
- Leicester have scored in each of their previous six away matches.
- Liverpool have scored 3+ goals in five of their last six matches with three of those coming at home.
- Liverpool have gone behind in four of their last six matches.
- Leicester opened the scoring in eight of their last nine matches.
- Leicester average two goals scored on the road so far this season.
Liverpool vs Leicester City match tip
Mohamed Salah has scored in 12 of Liverpool’s previous 13 home games.
Liverpool vs Leicester City team news
Hamza Choudhury remains the only doubt for Enzo Maresca’s side.
Liverpool vs Leicester City head-to-head record
- 15 May 2023 – Leicester City 0-3 Liverpool – Premier League
- 30 Dec 2022 – Liverpool 2-1 Leicester City – Premier League
- 10 Feb 2022 – Liverpool 2-0 Leicester City – Premier League
- 28 Dec 2021 – Leicester City 1-0 Liverpool – Premier League
- 22 Dec 2021 – Liverpool 3-3 Leicester City – League Cup
Liverpool have won their last five showdowns with Leicester City at home.