Liverpool vs Brentford predictions: Premier League tips, odds and team news
Liverpool and Brentford face off in the Premier League on Sunday at 2pm (UK time).
Liverpool vs Brentford odds
*Odds correct as of 17:45 on November 11
Liverpool were really starting to hit their stride, enjoying a run of five wins and a draw from their last six games across all competitions, scoring 14 goals and conceding just three along the way. However, things have ground to a halt with the Reds barely salvaging a 1-1 draw away at newly-promoted Luton last weekend before going down 3-2 in France against Toulouse in the Europa League. Still, Jurgen Klopp’s side are third in the Premier League and remain just three points adrift of champions and leaders Manchester City.
As for Brentford, they’re enjoying a three-game winning streak that has seen them keep two clean sheets and score eight goals, beating Burnley and West Ham at home — 3-0 and 3-2, respectively — either side of winning 2-0 at Stamford Bridge. The Bees are once against nestled safely away in mid-table but are climbing fast.
Liverpool vs Brentford: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||23/20 with BetUK|
|Correct Score||Liverpool 2-0 Brentford||9/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Diogo Jota||5/1 with Star Sports|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Liverpool vs Brentford predictions:
- Liverpool have won their last two home games against Brentford by a 4-0 combined scoreline.
- Diogo Jota opened the scoring in twice for Liverpool in October.
- Liverpool have conceded just one goal in their last four matches at Anfield across all competitions
- 14 of Brentford’s last 15 Premier League wins have come in London.
- Liverpool have won all eight of their home games this season.
Mohamed Salah has been the man for Liverpool at Anfield of late, embarking on a long run of goal involvements at home in the Premier League. The Egyptian has either scored (15 goals) or assisted (three) in each of his last 14 Premier League home appearances. Only two players have ever done so in 15 consecutive home Premier League games, with Salah hoping to join Alan Shearer (twice, 17 and 18 games) and Thierry Henry (17 games).
Liverpool team news
|Virgil van Dijk||Andy Robertson, Curtis Jones, Alexis Mac Allister, Stefan Bajcetic, Thiago||Ryan Gravenberch|
Thiago has now been ruled out until the New Year at least, while Andrew Robertson is also out until 2024. Alexis Mac Allister missed out through suspension, while Curtis Jones and Stefan Bajcetic are also injured. Virgil van Dijk is expected to return after illness, while Ryan Gravenberch faces a late fitness test.
Brentford team news
|–||Ivan Toney, Josh Dasilva, Kevin Schade, Rico Henry, Keane Lewis-Potter, Mikkel Damsgaard, Shandon Baptiste||–|
Ivan Toney is still suspended, while Brentford will remain without Rico Henry, Kevin Schade and Josh Dasilva plus more.
Liverpool vs Brentford head-to-head record
- 6 May 2023 – Liverpool 1-0 Brentford – Premier League
- 2 January 2023 – Brentford 3-1 Liverpool – Premier League
- 16 January 2022 – Liverpool 3-0 Brentford – Premier League
- 25 September 2021 – Brentford 3-3 Liverpool – Premier League
- 18 March 1989 – Liverpool 4-0 Brentford – FA Cup
Liverpool have had mixed results against Brentford since the Bees’ promotion, but have won both their meetings at Anfield without conceding a goal.
Liverpool vs Brentford Squawka Says
Recommended bet2:00 pm Sunday November 12
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 9/1 Bet with Bet365 Free Bet Offers – Bet £10 get £30 when you sign up – December 2023