Liverpool vs LASK predictions: Europa League tips, odds and team news
Liverpool and LASK go head-to-head in the Europa League on Thursday at 8pm (UK time).
Liverpool vs LASK predictions
Liverpool vs LASK: Predictions
|16/25 with Unibet
|Liverpool 3-0 LASK
|11/2 with Bet365
|18/1 with BetMGM
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Liverpool vs LASK predictions:
- Liverpool have scored at least three goals in seven of their last nine matches at Anfield.
- LASK are on a four-game winless run away from home in European competitions (one draw and three losses).
- Liverpool have kept four clean sheets in their previous five home matches across all competitions.
- Liverpool have won each of their last seven home matches in the Europa League.
- LASK remain winless across five games against English clubs (one draw and four losses) while conceding at least two goals in each of those encounters.
Liverpool have only kept one clean sheet in the Europa League this season, but there is reason to be optimistic. The Reds have built up a decent defensive record of late, only conceding in one of their last five home games across all competitions. Liverpool have also won seven of their last eight games in Europe against Austrian teams, with the only exception being a home defeat to Grazer AK in Champions League qualifying in 2004/05.
Liverpool vs LASK odds
*Odds correct as of 09:00 on November 29
Liverpool were perfect after their first three games of the 2023/24 Europa League group stage, beating LASK, Union Saint-Gilloise and Toulouse. However, they missed the opportunity to make it four from four last time out, falling to a 3-2 defeat to Toulouse. Nonetheless, Liverpool remain in control of Group E, sitting two points ahead of Toulouse. LASK, meanwhile, are bottom with just three points, earned last time out by beating Union Saint-Gilloise. They are four points behind second-placed Toulouse so know even victory may not be enough to keep them in contention for the knockout stages of the Europa League.
Liverpool team news
|Andrew Robertson, Stefan Bajcetic, Thiago Alcantara
|Alisson, Diogo Jota
Andrew Robertson, Stefan Bajcetic and Thiago Alcantara remain absent for Liverpool while Alisson and Diogo Jota’s inclusion are currently unknown after picking up injuries against Man City at the weekend..
LASK team news
|Ebrima Darboe, Adil Taoui, Philipp Wiesinger, Tobias Anselm
No fewer than four players are missing for LASK including Adil Taoui who is out for the season.
Liverpool vs LASK head-to-head record
- 21 September 2023 – LASK 1-3 Liverpool – Europa League
Liverpool have won seven of their last eight games in Europe against Austrian teams – the other game was a home defeat against Grazer AK during Champions League qualifying in 2004/05.