Lithuania vs Hungary live stream: tips, odds & team news
Lithuania and Hungary go head-to-head in a Euro 2024 qualifier on Tuesday at 7:45pm (UK time).
Lithuania vs Hungary odds
*Odds correct as of 10:00 on October 16
A 2-1 win over Serbia at the weekend gave Hungary a three point lead over their rivals at the top of Group G, as they made it 13 points from their opening five matches to remain unbeaten. Barnabas Varga had given Hungary an early lead, to make it three goals in three starts in qualifying, but Serbia fought back to equalise in the 33rd minute. However, just one minute later, Rolan Sallai restored their lead and the score stayed the same to hand Hungary all three points, with Serbia ruing their luck, having two goals ruled out for offside in the second half.
The Hungarians are looking to qualify for three consecutive European Championship finals for the first time in their history,having won play-off matches to reach the finals in each of the last two campaigns.
Lithuania meanwhile, finally picked up their first win of the campaign with a 2-0 away victory over Bulgaria to keep their incredibly slim chances of making Euro 2024 alive. They currently sit five points behind Serbia in second with just two games remaining, whilst Montenegro, who also play Serbia this week, are third with eight.
How to live stream Lithuania vs Hungary online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Euro 2024 qualifier matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Lithuania vs Hungary, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Lithuania vs Hungary predictions
Lithuania vs Hungary: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||6/4 with Midnite|
|Correct Score||Lithuania 1-2 Hungary||9/1 with BetGoodwin|
|First Goalscorer||Barnabas Varga||4/1 with Paddy Power|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Lithuania vs Hungary predictions:
- Hungary are unbeaten in Euro 2024 qualifying (W4, D1).
- Barnabas Varaga has scored in all three of this starts in qualifying.
- Lithuania have scored in three of their last four qualifiers.
- Hungary have won six of their seven matches vs Lithuania (D1).
- No side has conceded more goals than Lithuania in Group G (10).
Lithuania vs Hungary match tip
Hungary are unbeaten in qualifying so far this campaign, winning four of their five matches. They have found the back at least twice in all four victories and have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last three matches including friendlies. Lithuania have played Hungary seven times in their history and have never picked up a victory, losing six of the seven head-to-head matches.
Lithuania vs Hungary team news
Lithuania have no injury worries heading into this game, with Edgaras Jankauskas expected to stick with his favoured 3-4-3 formation. Pijus Sirvys scored twice against Bulgaria and will be certain to start once more.
Zsolt Kalmár will miss the game through suspension for Hungary after picking up two yellow cards in stoppage time against Serbia, however having played just 48 minutes in qualifying it won’t be a big miss. Apart from that, they have a fully fit squad to choose from.
Lithuania vs Hungary head-to-head record
- 20 Jun 2023 – Hungary 2-0 Lithuania – Euro 2024 qualifier
- 05 Jun 2015 – Hungary 4-0 Lithuania – Friendly
- 17 Nov 2010 – Hungary 2-0 Lithuania – Friendly
- 24 Mar 2001 – Hungary 1-1 Lithuania – World Cup qualifier
- 11 Oct 2000 – Lithuania 1-6 Hungary – World Cup qualifier
Hungary have never lost to Lithuania in their history, winning six of their seven head-to-head matches.
Lithuania vs Hungary Squawka Says
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 9/1 Bet with BetGoodwin Sign-Up Offer: 50% back as a free bet up to £25 on first day losses
- Euro 2024 qualifying betting tips & predictions
- Football Accumulator tips
- Latest live streaming fixtures