Las Palmas v Barcelona live stream: How to watch La Liga online
Las Palmas and Barcelona face off in a La Liga showdown at Estadio Gran Canaria on Thursday (8:30pm, UK time).
How to live stream Las Palmas vs Barcelona online:
Bet365* streams a selection of La Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Las Palmas vs Barcelona, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Las Palmas vs Barcelona odds
*Odds correct as of 12:00 on December 31
Heading into this latest La Liga round Las Palmas find themselves sitting in ninth place on 25 points through 18 matches. The hosts suffered a 1-0 loss at Athletic Bilbao last time out, extending their winless streak to two matches (one loss and one draw). On home soil this season, García Pimienta’s team have collected four wins, three draws and one loss across eight contests. Kirian Rodríguez has stepped up for La Palmas this season having netted three goals to date. As for Barcelona, the defending champions ran out 3-2 winners against Almeria, ending a two-game winless run and leaving them in fourth place and seven points behind Real Madrid who lead the division. Barcelona boast La Liga’s third-best away record (three wins and five draws from eight played). Robert Lewandowski has stepped up for the Catalan giants this season having bagged eight goals in 16 league appearances.
Las Palmas vs Barcelona predictions
Las Palmas vs Barcelona: Predictions
|5/6 with BetMGM
|16/1 with Bet365
|25/1 with Bet365
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Las Palmas vs Barcelona predictions:
- Barcelona failed to win four of their last five La Liga road games (four draws).
- Las Palmas are on a three-game unbeaten run at home in La Liga.
- Both teams have scored in four of Barcelona’s last five La Liga away matches.
- Las Palmas scored at least two goals in three of their last five La Liga home games.
Las Palmas vs Barcelona team news
Las Palmas team news
|Alberto Moleiro, Álvaro Lemos, Fabio González
Las Palmas must do without no fewer than three players when Barcelona visit.
Barcelona team news
|Marc ter Stegen, Gavi, Marcos Alonso, Íñigo Martínez, Pedri
Among those missing for Barcelona are long-term absentees Marc ter Stegen and Gavi.
Las Palmas vs Barcelona head-to-head record
- 01/03/2018 – Las Palmas 1-1 Barcelona – La Liga
- 01/10/2017 – Barcelona 3-0 Las Palmas – La Liga
- 14/05/2017 – Las Palmas 1-4 Barcelona – La Liga
- 14/01/2017 – Barcelona 5-0 Las Palmas – La Liga
- 20/02/2016 – Las Palmas 1-2 Barcelona – La Liga
Las Palmas have not won in any of their last 14 matches against Barcelona in La Liga (five draws and nine losses), having won three of their previous six against them in the competition (three losses) – it’s their longest winless streak against them in the top-flight.