Köln v Bayern Munich Bundesliga live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Köln and Bayern Munich face off in a Bundesliga showdown at the RheinEnergieStadion on Friday (7:30pm, UK time).
How to live stream Köln vs Bayern Munich online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Bundesliga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Köln vs Bayern Munich, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Köln vs Bayern Munich odds
*Odds correct as of 07:00 on November 20
Heading into this latest round of Bundesliga fixtures Köln find themselves second from bottom having lost nine of their opening 11 matches. With six points from those outings, Köln are playing their second-worst Bundesliga season, only in 2017/18 did they have fewer points at this stage (two). Back then Köln went on to finish bottom of the table. The host’s only win this Bundesliga season came in a 3-1 at home against Borussia Mönchengladbach on matchday eight. Köln meanwhile have the league’s worst attack, scoring nine goals. Never before in Bundesliga history has a team scored as few as nine goals in their first 11 games of the season.
As for Bayern, they are in second place with 29 points after winning nine of their opening 11 games, Thomas Tuchel’s defending champions are playing their best Bundesliga season since 2015-16 under Pep Guardiola when they had 31 points after 11 games. They also boast the league’s best attack with 42 goals. A big reason has been the form of Harry Kane who became the first player in Bundesliga history to score 17 goals in the first 11 matchdays of a season. He recently scored 2+ goals in three consecutive Bundesliga games – four games in a row with at least 2+ goals would tie the Bundesliga record, previously achieved by Lothar Emmerich for Borussia Dortmund in 1967 and Tomislav Maric for VfL Wolfsburg in 2001.
Bundesliga top four
- Bayer Leverkusen: 11 games, 31 points
- Bayern Munich: 11 games, 29 points
- Stuttgart: 11 games, 24 points
- RB Leipzig: 11 games, 23 points
Köln vs Bayern Munich predictions
Köln vs Bayern Munich: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||13/20 with BetMGM|
|Correct Score||1-3||9/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Leroy Sane||23/4 with Unibet|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Köln vs Bayern Munich predictions:
- Bayern Munich have not lost any of their last 52 Bundesliga games against teams placed in a relegation spot (44 wins and eight draws).
- Both teams have scored in three of Bayern’s last four away Bundesliga games.
- Köln scored in six of their previous seven Bundesliga home matches.
- Bayern opened the scoring in nine of their last 11 league games away from home.
- Bayern scored at least two goals in their last seven away Bundesliga road games.
Köln vs Bayern Munich match tip
Bayern Munich’s last 15 Bundesliga games have seen over 2.5 goals scored in them.
Köln vs Bayern Munich team news
Köln team news
|–||Dejan Ljubičić, Philipp Pentke, Jacob Christensen||–|
Köln will be without injured trio Dejan Ljubičić, Philipp Pentke and Jacob Christensen for Bayern’s visit.
Bayern Munich team news
|–||Jamal Musiala, Matthijs de Ligt, Tarek Buchmann, Tom Hülsmann||–|
No fewer than four players are missing for Bayern when the Bundesliga resumes this week. Among those missing is influential young attacker Jamal Musiala while Matthijs de Ligt is another high-profile absentee.
Köln vs Bayern Munich head-to-head record
- 27/05/2023 – Köln 1-2 Bayern Munich – Bundesliga
- 24/01/2023 – Bayern Munich 1-1 Köln – Bundesliga
- 15/01/2022 – Köln 0-4 Bayern Munich – Bundesliga
- 22/08/2021 – Bayern Munich 3-2 Köln – Bundesliga
- 27/02/2021 – Bayern Munich 5-1 Köln – Bundesliga
Köln have lost each of their last nine Bundesliga home games against Bayern, making it Köln’s longest-ever losing streak at home against one team in the top-flight. Köln have lost more home matches against Bayern in the top-flight than they have lost against any other team (26).