Juventus vs Udinese predictions: Tips, odds, team news and live stream
Juventus will look to keep pace with Serie A leaders Inter when they host Udinese on Monday at 7:45pm (UK time).
Juventus vs Udinese odds
18+ only. BeGambleAware.
After a strong run, Juventus’ title challenge was dealt a serious blow as they lost 1-0 to leaders Inter last weekend following a disappointing 1-1 draw at home to Empoli; the defeat to Inter even more disappointing given it came via a Federico Gatti own goal. As a result, the Old Lady now sit seven points adrift of the summer, though there is still plenty of time to make things right.
Up next is a home clash against a struggling Udinese side. The Little Zebras have been the Serie A draw specialists this season, ending a league-high 13 matches level and losing just eight times. However, that means they’ve managed just two wins, with no side having a worse record on this front. Udinese currently sit 17th with 19 points on the board, just one clear of the relegation zone.
How to live stream Juventus vs Udinese online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Juventus vs Udinese, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Juventus vs Udinese predictions
Juventus vs Udinese: Predictions
|13/20 with BetVictor
|Juventus 2-0 Udinese
|5/1 with Midnite
|11/2 with Sky Bet
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Juventus vs Udinese predictions:
- Juventus have won their last four games against Udinese without conceding a goal.
- Udinese are enduring a run of just one win in their last 12 matches.
- They’ve also failed to score in their last two.
- Federico Chiesa has scored in each of his last two appearances against Udinese, including the opener in Juventus’ 3-0 win at the start of this season.
Juventus vs Udinese match tip
Juventus have won their last four games against Udinese without conceding a single goal.
Juventus vs Udinese team news
|Mattia Perin, Mattia De Sciglio, Nicolo Fagioli, Paul Pogba
|Dusan Vlahovic, Moise Kean
Mattia De Sciglio and Mattia Perin are injured for the hosts, while Nicolo Fagioli and Paul Pogba remain suspended. Juventus will hope to welcome back attackers Dusan Vlahovic and Moise Kean.
|Ezo Ebosse, Gerard Deulofeu, Roberto Pereyra
Enzo Ebosse and Gerard Deulofeu remain sidelined long-term, while Roberto Pereyra is suspended. Jaka Bijol is a fitness doubt.
Juventus vs Udinese head-to-head record
- 20/08/2023 – Udinese 0-3 Juventus – Serie A
- 04/06/2023 – Udinese 0-1 Juventus – Serie A
- 07/01/2023 – Juventus 1-0 Udinese – Serie A
- 15/01/2022 – Juventus 2-0 Udinese – Serie A
- 22/08/2021 – Udinese 2-2 Juventus – Serie A
Udinese are without a league victory over Juventus since July 2020, managing just one draw since then.