Juventus v Lecce live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Juventus and Lecce face off in a Serie A showdown at the Allianz Stadium on Tuesday (7:45pm, UK time).
How to live stream Juventus vs Lecce online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Juventus vs Lecce, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Juventus vs Lecce odds
*Odds correct as of 19:00 on September 25
Juventus lost for the first time in Serie A last time out against Sassuolo which ended a four-match undefeated run (three wins and one draw). Lecce, meanwhile, ran out 1-0 winners over Genoa at home to extend their unbeaten start to the campaign to five matches (three wins and two draws), leaving them in third spot on 11 points through five matches. They are a point behind leaders Internazionale.
In their two previous Serie A contests at home this season, Juventus have picked up one win and one draw. Lecce will be out to extend a four-match away unbeaten streak (one win and three draws). They haven’t been defeated away since May 3 against Juventus.
Juventus vs Lecce predictions
Juventus vs Lecce: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||19/20 with Betfair|
|Correct Score||3-1||12/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Federico Chiesa||11/2 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Juventus vs Lecce predictions:
- Juventus has won all their last five Tuesday matches in Serie A, scoring 14 goals, and conceding only two.
- Federico Chiesa has scored in the last three games for Juventus.
- Juventus have won their last four games when Chiesa has scored.
- Both teams have scored in Juventus’ last two home Serie A matches.
- Juventus scored the first goal of the game in the last six games against Lecce
Juventus vs Lecce match tip
Juventus have scored an average of 2.6 goals per game in their 17 home matches against Lecce in Serie A
Juventus vs Lecce team news
Alex Sandro, Mattia De Sciglio and Paul Pogba are missing for Juventus this week. Nicolò Fagioli, Timothy Weah and Samuel Iling Junior are pushing to start. Roberto D’Aversa is without Kastriot Dermaku and Lameck Banda when Lecce visits Turin. Rémi Oudin is hoping to make his starting lineup after coming off the bench to score the winner against Genoa last time out.
Juventus vs Lecce head-to-head record
- 03/05/2023 – Juventus 2-1 Lecce – Serie A
- 29/10/2022 – Lecce 0-1 Juventus – Serie A
- 26/06/2020 – Juventus 4-0 Lecce – Serie A
- 26/10/2019 – Lecce 1-1 Juventus – Serie A
- 02/05/2012 – Juventus 1-1 Lecce – Serie A
Lecce has won one of their last 14 top-flight meetings against Juventus (10 losses and three draws), a 2-0 win on February 20, 2011, with goals from Djamel Mesbah and Andrea Bertolacci.