Juventus vs Lazio live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Juventus and Lazio face off in a Serie A showdown at the Allianz Stadium on Saturday (2pm, UK time).
Juventus vs Lazio odds
*Odds correct as of 09:30 on September 13
Heading into this latest round of Serie A fixtures Juventus find themselves sitting in third on seven points through three matches. Max Allegri’s side ran out 2-0 winners at Empoli last time out which extended their unbeaten start (two wins and one draw). Lazio, meanwhile, claimed their first win of the 2023/24 season with a 2-1 win at defending champions Napoli subsequently leaving them in 12th place on three points.
How to live stream Juventus vs Lazio online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Juventus vs Lazio, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Juventus vs Lazio predictions
Juventus vs Lazio: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||17/20 with Paddy Power|
|Correct Score||3-1||16/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Luis Alberto||18/1 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Juventus vs Lazio predictions:
- Since the inauguration of their new stadium in 2011, Juventus have beaten Lazio at home in Serie A nine times (two draws and one loss); during this period.
- Both teams have scored in Lazio’s previous two away Serie A games.
- Juventus kept one clean sheet in their last five Serie A home games.
- Luis Alberto opened the scoring in Lazio’s most recent away Serie A game.
- After keeping a clean sheet in seven out of the last nine away matches in the previous season, Lazio conceded goals in the first two away matches of this season.
Juventus vs Lazio match tip
Federico Chiesa has been involved in six goals in his last eight Serie A appearances (four goals and two assists), as many involvements as in his previous 26 matches in the top division.
Juventus vs Lazio team news
Paul Pogba is suspended for Juventus while Federico Chiesa is doubtful. Mattia De Sciglio, though, remains out as he continues to rever from a serious knee injury. Lazio, meanwhile, has doubts over the availability of Ivan Provedel.
Juventus vs Lazio head-to-head record
- 08/04/2023 – Lazio 2-1 Juventus – Serie A
- 02/02/2023 – Juventus 1-0 Lazio – Coppa Italia
- 13/11/2022 – Juventus 3-0 Lazio – Serie A
- 16/05/2022 – Juventus 2-2 Lazio – Serie A
- 20/11/2021 – Lazio 0-2 Juventus – Serie A
Juventus lost their last Serie A match against Lazio (1-2 on April 8th), after picking up four wins and two draws in the previous six encounters; the Bianconeri haven’t suffered back-to-back defeats against the Biancocelesti in the league since the period between March and November 2001.