Juventus vs Inter live stream: How to watch Serie A online
Juventus and Inter face off in a Serie A showdown at the Allianz Stadium on Sunday (7:45pm, UK time).
Juventus vs Inter odds
*Odds correct as of 12:00 on November 19
Heading into this latest round of Serie A fixtures Juventus find themselves in second place on 29 points through 12 matches. The hosts ran out 2-1 winners over Cagliari last time out, subsequently extending their winning streak to five. So far this season, Federico Chiesa and Dusan Vlahović have really stepped up for the Old Lady with both netting four goals to date.
Inter, meanwhile, lead the championship with 31 points. Simone Inzaghi’s men claimed a 2-0 success against Frosinone before the international break. It was their sixth consecutive Serie A win. Lautaro Martínez is the Nerazzurri’s leading marksman with 12 goals across 12 appearances.
How to live stream Juventus vs Inter online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Juventus vs Inter, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Juventus vs Inter predictions
Juventus vs Inter: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||4/5 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||1-2||8/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Lautaro Martínez||5/1 with Boylesports|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Juventus vs Inter predictions:
- Juventus have scored in each of their previous six Serie A home games.
- Inter have scored in each of their last 12 away Serie A matches.
- Inter have opened the scoring in each of their last six Serie A road games.
- Inter have netted at least two goals in four of their previous five Serie A road games.
- Lautaro’s 12 Serie A goals leave him at least five clear of any other player in the league.
Juventus vs Inter match tip
Juventus vs Inter team news
Juventus team news
|–||Timothy Weah, Danilo, Alex Sandro, Mattia De Sciglio, Nicolo Fagioli||–|
No fewer than five players are missing for Juventus coming into this game. Timothy Weah, Danilo, Alex Sandro and Mattia De Sciglio are injured while Nicolo Fagioli is suspended.
Inter team news
|–||Hakan Çalhanoğlu, Juan Cuadrado, Benjamin Pavard||–|
Inter are missing three players when visiting title rivals Juve with Hakan Çalhanoğlu, Juan Cuadrado and Benjamin Pavard ruled out with respective injuries.
Juventus vs Inter head-to-head record
- 26/04/23 – Inter 1-0 Juventus – Coppa Italia
- 04/04/23 – Juventus 1-1 Inter – Coppa Italia
- 19/03/23 – Inter 0-1 Juventus – Serie A
- 06/11/22 – Juventus 2-0 Inter – Serie A
- 11/05/22 – Juventus 2-4 Inter – Coppa Italia
Juventus have won four of their previous seven meetings with Inter.