Ipswich Town vs Wolves live stream: Tips, odds, predictions and team news
Ipswich Town and Wolves face off in an EFL Cup showdown at Portman Road on Tuesday (7:45pm, UK time).
How to live stream Ipswich vs Wolves online:
Bet365* streams a selection of EFL Cup matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Ipswich vs Wolves, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Ipswich vs Wolves odds
*Odds correct as of 12:00 on September 24
Ipswich famously won the FA Cup in 1978 but have never lifted this piece of silverware. The club’s best results are four semi-final appearances with the most recent coming in 2011 when Arsenal denied them a final place. Wolves, meanwhile, are two-time League Cup winners, however, both of those successes came over 40 years ago in 1980 and 1974.
Ipswich vs Wolves predictions
Ipswich vs Wolves: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||7/10 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||2-1||9/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Nathan Broadhead||7/1 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Ipswich vs Wolves predictions:
- Both teams have scored in Ipswich’s last three home games.
- Ipswich average close to three goals at home this season.
- Wolves average one goal away from home this season.
- Ipswich have scored first in four of their last five home games.
- Wolves have conceded in three of their last four away games.
Ipswich vs Wolves match tip
Hwang Hee-Chan has scored in two of Wolves’ last three games.
Ipswich vs Wolves team news
Kieran McKenna has a fully available squad to choose from and could make some changes from their 4-3 win over Blackburn last time out. Wolves boss Gary O’Neil also has no new fitness worries ahead of the trip to Suffolk.
Ipswich vs Wolves head-to-head record
- 27 Jan 2018 – Ipswich 0-1 Wolves – Championship
- 23 Dec 2017 – Wolves 1-0 Ipswich – Championship
- 07 Mar 2017 – Ipswich 0-0 Wolves – Championship
- 16 Aug 2016 – Wolves 0-0 Ipswich – Championship
- 02 Apr 2016 – Wolves 0-0 Ipswich – Championship
This will be the first meeting between Ipswich and Wolves since January 2018.