Inter v Roma Serie A live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Inter and Roma face off in a Serie A showdown at the San Siro on Sunday (5pm, UK time).
How to live stream Inter vs Roma online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Inter vs Roma, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Inter vs Roma odds
*Odds correct as of 16:30 on October 25
After the opening nine Serie A matches of this Serie A season, it is Inter who lead the way heading into the weekend. They’ve been overtaken by Juventus but if they avoid defeat here, they’ll leapfrog the Old Lady again. Roma, meanwhile, are climbing up the championship table following an indifferent start. They currently sit eighth but could end the weekend among the European places.
Serie A top four
- Juventus: 10 games, 23 points
- Inter: 9 games, 22 points
- Milan: 9 games, 21 points
- Napoli: 9 games, 17 points
Inter vs Roma predictions
Inter vs Roma: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||19/20 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||3-2||25/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Marcus Thuram||11/2 with Boylesports|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Inter vs Roma predictions:
- José Mourinho has lost six of his last seven matches against his former clubs in all competitions.
- Inter have won seven of their first nine league matches this season.
- Both teams scored in Inter’s last three home Serie A matches.
- Roma have lost three of their last four Serie A road games.
- Inter opened the scoring in each of their last five Serie A home games.
Inter vs Roma match tip
Each of Inter’s last four Serie A home games has seen over 2.5 goals scored in them.
Inter vs Roma team news
Juan Cuadrado and Marko Arnautovic are the only players missing for Inter this weekend. As for Roma, they are set to be without Paulo Dybala, Lorenzo Pellegrini, Renato Sanches, Tammy Abraham and Marash Kumbulla.
Inter vs Roma head-to-head record
- 06/05/23 – Roma 0-2 Inter – Serie A
- 01/10/22 – Inter 1-2 Roma – Serie A
- 23/04/22 – Inter 3-1 Roma – Serie A
- 08/02/22 – Inter 2-0 Roma – Coppa Italia
- 04/12/21 – Roma 0-3 Inter – Serie A
Inter are unbeaten in 11 of their last 12 league matches against Roma (five wins and six draws), winning four of the last five.