Inter vs Juventus live stream: Tips, odds, predictions and team news
Inter host rivals Juventus in a key Serie A title clash on Sunday at 7:45pm (UK time).
Inter vs Juventus odds
18+ only. BeGambleAware.
We’re still only just halfway through the season, but this might well be the defining match in the Serie A title race. Inter and Juventus head into the weekend separated by just a single point, with the latter second and seven points clear of AC Milan in third.
Inter haven’t lost a single Serie A game since late September and have won their last three games across all competitions without conceding a goal in a run that includes lifting the Supercoppa Italiana.
As for Juventus, they endured a disappointing 1-1 draw with Empoli last time out, but are also unbeaten since September. The last team to beat either of these title rivals? Sassuolo within the space of four days.
How to live stream Inter vs Juventus online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Inter vs Juventus, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Inter vs Juventus predictions
Inter vs Juventus: Predictions
|5/6 with BetVictor
|Inter 0-0 Juventus
|8/1 with BetUK
|8/1 with LiveScore Bet
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Inter vs Juventus predictions:
- Juventus have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four matches across all competitions.
- Inter haven’t conceded in their last three, either.
- Neither team has scored more than one goal against the other in any of the last four meetings between these sides (all comps).
- Inter (10 conceded) and Juventus (13 conceded) have the two best defensive records in Serie A this season.
Inter vs Juventus match tip
Inter vs Juventus team news
Inter team news
Juan Cuadrado remains sidelined until at least the start of March with an ACL injury, but Inter have an otherwise fully fit squad to choose from.
Juventus team news
|Mattia De Sciglio, Paul Pogba, Nicolo Fagioli, Arkadiusz Milik
|Tiago Djalo, Moise Kean
Moise Kean is back in training following a leg injury, but it’s unclear if he’d have featured anyway given how close he came to joining Atletico Madrid on loan in January. Juventus remain without injured defender Mattia De Sciglio, while Nicolo Fagioli and Paul Pogba are suspended long-term, with Arkadiusz Milik also sidelined after his red card against Empoli.
Inter vs Juventus head-to-head record
- 26/11/23 – Juventus 1-1 Inter – Serie A
- 26/04/23 – Inter 1-0 Juventus – Coppa Italia
- 04/04/23 – Juventus 1-1 Inter – Coppa Italia
- 19/03/23 – Inter 0-1 Juventus – Serie A
- 06/11/22 – Juventus 2-0 Inter – Serie A
Inter have won just one of their previous five meetings with Juventus across all competitions.