Inter v Sassuolo Serie A live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Inter and Sassuolo face off in a Serie A showdown at the San Siro on Wednesday (7:45pm, UK time).
Inter vs Sassuolo odds
*Odds correct as of 19:00 on September 25
Inter will look to build on their impressive 100% winning start to the Serie A season. The hosts lead the way atop the table on 15 points, three points clear of Milan after five matches. Inter won their last Serie A match 1-0 at Empoli, extending their winning streak to five. Sassuolo, meanwhile, defeated Juventus 4-2 at home in their last Serie A match, leaving them in 11th place on six points.
Simone Inzaghi’s men have been perfect at home this season with three wins and scoring 11 times while conceding just once. The Nerazzurri will be looking to extend a six-match home winning streak. Sassuolo are seeking to end a seven-match away winless streak (one draw and six losses). They haven’t won away since March 12 against Roma.
How to live stream Inter vs Sassuolo online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Inter vs Sassuolo, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Inter vs Sassuolo predictions
Inter vs Sassuolo: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||4/6 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||Inter 3-1 Sassuolo||9/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Andrea Pinamonti||12/1 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Inter vs Sassuolo predictions:
- Inter have not drawn any of their last 26 home matches in the league (21 wins and five losses), winning the last six.
- Sassuolo have lost six of their last seven away matches in the league (one draw).
- Andrea Pinamonti has been the leading attacking threat for Sassuolo, netting on four occasions, including two match-opening goals.
- There has been an even number of goals in each of the last eight games played by Sassuolo.
- Sassuolo have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 14 games
Inter vs Sassuolo match tip
Lautaro Martínez has scored five goals against Sassuolo in Serie A, including his first multi-goal performance in the league with a brace on October 20, 2019. Only against Cagliari (nine goals) has the Argentine striker performed better in the tournament.
Inter vs Sassuolo team news
Stefano Sensi is still out for Inter, but Juan Cuadrado and Hakan Calhanoglu are both pushing for returns. As for Sassuolo, they will remain without Agustin Alvaraz and, most likely, goalkeeper Andrea Consigli, meaning Alessio Cragno will keep his place between the sticks.
Inter vs Sassuolo head-to-head record
- 13/05/2023 – Inter 4-2 Sassuolo – Serie A
- 08/10/2022 – Sassuolo 1-2 Inter – Serie A
- 20/02/2022 – Inter 0-2 Sassuolo – Serie A
- 02/10/2021 – Sassuolo 1-2 Inter – Serie A
- 07/04/2021 – Inter 2-1 Sassuolo – Serie A
Inter have won five of their last six matches against Sassuolo in the league (one draw), which is as many victories as they had in the previous 14 games against Sassuolo in Serie A (four draws and seven losses).