Inter Milan vs Fiorentina live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Inter Milan will be looking to maintain their perfect Serie A start when Fiorentina visit the San Siro on Sunday afternoon (5:30pm, UK time).
Inter Milan vs Fiorentina odds
*Odds correct as of 14:30 on September 2
Inter Milan have won and kept a clean sheet in each of their first two games in Serie A this season; the last time the Nerazzurri collected three wins without conceding goals in their opening three seasonal top-flight matches was in 1966 – indeed, the last time they kept a clean sheet in their opening three games of a Serie A campaign was in 2003 (two wins and a draw). Fiorentina, meanwhile, could win both their first two Serie A seasonal away games for the first time since 2013/14, under Vincenzo Montella: in that case, their first league match was also on the road against Genoa and their second one was in Lombardia, albeit against Atalanta.
How to live stream Inter Milan vs Fiorentina online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Inter Milan vs Fiorentina, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Inter Milan vs Fiorentina predictions
Inter Milan vs Fiorentina: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||Evs with Sky Bet|
|Correct Score||2-0||15/2 with Unibet|
|First Goalscorer||Lautaro Martínez||4/1 with Sky Bet|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Inter Milan vs Fiorentina predictions:
- Inter Milan have won their last six home matches in a row.
- Lautaro Martínez has scored in the last two games for Inter Milan.
- Lautaro Martínez has scored in the last five home games for Inter Milan.
- Inter Milan are the only team yet to conceded a goal in Serie A this season
- At least two goals were scored in seven out of the last 10 games if Inter Milan won against Fiorentina.
Inter Milan vs Fiorentina match tip
There have been fewer than three goals scored in total in each of Inter Milan’s last four games.
Inter Milan vs Fiorentina team news
Inter Milan team news
|–||Francesco Acerbi, Stefano Sensi||–|
Niccolò Pierozzi, Gaetano Castrovilli and Jonathan Ikoné are sidelined with respective injuries while Maxime López serves a suspension.
Fiorentina team news
|–||Niccolò Pierozzi, Gaetano Castrovilli, Jonathan Ikoné, Maxime López||–|
Inter Milan vs Fiorentina head-to-head record
- 24/05/23- Fiorentina 1-2 Inter Milan – Coppa Italia
- 01/04/23 – Inter Milan 0-1 Fiorentina – Serie A
- 22/10/22- Fiorentina 3-4 Inter Milan – Serie A
- 19/03/22 – Inter Milan 1-1 Fiorentina – Serie A
- 21/09/21 – Fiorentina 1-3 Inter Milan – Serie A
Fiorentina won their last Serie A match against Inter in April (0-1 at the San Siro), after a streak of 11 matches without defeats for the Nerazzurri (six wins and five draws); the last time the Viola kept a clean sheet in back-to-back games against Inter in the top-flight was back in 2015.